Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Work got cake since I’m here visiting and my birthday is coming up :confetti_ball::tada: Feeling special :heart: My boss said it was too late notice for them to get them personalized but it’s the thought that counts

12 Likes

Awww thats sweet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Early Birthday, @Runningfree , that is fun!!

@RosaCanDo lucky girl if those come from your grocery store, luckier if you grew them

Meatloaf I make is 100% wonderful or so people say. My own recipe, ground fat free venison, or turkey or beef would be fine too. I saute lots of mushrooms, say a pound, to 1.5 to two pounds burger, saute shredded carrots and onions. Add that to the meat w oatmeal and eggs. Add a jar of bought spaghetti sauce and then pour a bottle (sic) of ketchup on top. With all the lycopene and vegetables it is healthy and good.

Green beans, with yellow squash, also called summer squash, celery and poblano, spinach, green beans
Eggs with campari tomatoes.

6000 square foot garden, wow @Thirdmonkey so happy for you plus you have all those fruit trees!!

I had an orchard in my twenties… mainly peaches.

14 Likes

Chicken Shawarma…camping edition

17 Likes

Getting our queso on.

It ain’t Tex Mex. But the queso here at this place is pretty good.
Everything else is pretty sketchy :grimacing:

Chicken Flautas
A bit on the well done side.

16 Likes

Not my best, but I needed food quick. Jacket potato, cheese, beans, and peperoni pizza with plenty of bbq sauce.

14 Likes

By far my favorite meal

15 Likes

I love sharwarma ,:grinning: is there a secret recipe
for the seasoning :slightly_smiling_face: ?

3 Likes

When i get home (monday) i will take a picture of the recipie. If monday night you dont see it…remind me please

2 Likes

Thought I’d try a vegan Cajun-spiced mushroom cavatappi.

Big mistake :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

15 Likes

How it started

Sauteed,

Added in two eggs and shredded cheese blend, and this is how it ended up

I didn’t have a chance to eat before work, so this meal worked double time. Protein and veggies :yum:

14 Likes

I’ve made flap jacks with bananas and apples for the first time. Awesome stuff.:+1:t2:

6 Likes

It definitely does look post-apocalyptic.:grin:

1 Like

Forest fruit crumble with kefir yoghurt for breakfast this morning.

13 Likes

Apples and walnuts
@Astro I had apples and pecans three days ago!
@Scorpn you have been cooking some tasty looking food!
Bon appetit everyone!
Happy Camping @Thirdmonkey

14 Likes

@Dazercat Eric, your description is hillarious :rofl: I’ll never try it!

I pampered myself today with rump steak and lots of fresh vegetables topped with tomato and white cheese. Icecream for desert. I hear the red furball snorring and I think I’ll take a nap too :sleeping:

17 Likes

Went to a dumpling place with a childhood friend. I have never tried these before and they were amazing! Especially the chocolate ones :drooling_face::drooling_face:

16 Likes

Sour cream instead of tomato as I didn’t want to open a whole new can.

15 Likes

A old friend of mine opened a bakery while I’ve been away. These macaroons are heavenly

14 Likes

Voodoo Garden-burger

That’s a blacken, Cajun spiced, garden burger, with white cheddar, purple o, lettuce and mayo on a muffy.

Edit
Half sour pickles. Got one in the sandwich too.

14 Likes