Foodies Unite!

Passing through Ohio

Are u kidding me right now? If I could morph thru to that table, I would be tearing into that deliciousness. That cheese tho!

Oh and keep passing thru OH. Roll Tide. Poor Buckeyes. My husband was not happy about the beat down they took from Purdue. I was giddy. (-:

@Bill_Phillips @SweetTea they are Welsh cakes, you were so close bill, they are cooked on a hot stone, absolutely love them being Welsh, but my husband doesn’t like them he said they are too dry

Do you put jelly or any condiments on them to make them less dry?

Nope just sugar, I’m sure you could if you wanted to, I just eat it my traditional cultural way :slight_smile:

They are scones ! :smiley:

I’d probably put honey or maple syrup on them :laughing:

Yum yum :slight_smile: sounds good

I ended up eating a can of chili with like 3 pounds of cheddar on it 4 lunch. You’re an influencer heh

And I don’t even like Cincinnati Chili…it’s the roommate, she is from Ohio.

Spectacular dish i had in Thailand of dried shrimp, roasted cashews, chili, fresh young green peppercorn and fresh herbs and some kind of sauce made of awesome

Hey friends :raising_hand_woman:
This goes to everybody who wants or needs to eat gluten free, @MandiH remember me talking about trying to bake bread that is glutenfree AND edible? Haha, I found one! I wanna share the recipe with you guys here, try it and I hope you like it :blush:

Bread Ingredients (if possible: please choose the gram units)
150 g / ~1 cup golden linseeds (grinded)
150 g / ~1 cup linseed flour
100 g / ~ 3/4 cup chickpeas flour
100 g / ~ 3/4 cup potato starch
30 g / ~3 tbsp chia seeds (grinded)
20 g / ~1/4 cup psyllium husks
5 g / ~1 tsp himalaya-salt
300ml hot water
300ml sparkling water
optional: whatever you like (e.g. seeds, herbs, garlic, onions or olives)
Steps:
• Oven: Pre-heated to 200°C/ 392°F
• Mix all the dry ingredients together until well combined.
• Add the hot water and after that the sparkling water.
• Mix it well and form a typical bread.
• Cut a middle line (1/2 cm deep) and put the bread on a baking tray in the oven for 90 minutes.

Breakfast of champions!!
Frozen Swiss Rolls :heart_eyes:

Yeeaassssss :ok_hand:

Hit the gym (I have off this afternoon for the holiday!) now lunch is spaghetti squash with ground turkey, red pepper,mushroom marinara…feels like a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs (well…kind of) without all the sleepiness and bloating…day 303!

I make the same dish!

Great minds @Bill_Phillips …great minds😎

Used to meal prep this all the time and would add goat cheese to the sauce :yum: So healthy and good.

That does look really good. I get the squash noodles sometimes but I always make it with Sausage, mushrooms and garlic.
I think I might try your recipe this weekend that looks awesome :+1::+1::+1: