Foodies Unite!

Mixed veggies with chicken meatballs

This works till tomorrow though :wink:

Chili fries seems like a thing I need to do now. Thanks A LOT!

Vacation is nice, had to add a dozen more…thought 3 would be enough :laughing:

Ordered 2 dozen more raw oysters plus 3 and now diving into a fried oyster po’boy…that makes 32! Thanks Assateague Island, if I had a girlfriend she’d be psyched…lol.

Just an onion plus two tomatoes, some salt, pepper, chili and mussels…yum!

So yummy, but I am not resetting

That sounds awesome!

All burners going this morning. Some meals for today/tomorrow.

Back burners are organic brown rice.

Left front: turkey and chickpea curry

Right front: grilled chicken with baby bok choy & peanuts

I made salmon burgers topped with fried egg & guac for dinner. And homemade french fries. YUM YUM YUM!

That looks amazing!

Thanks! They were delicious!

Ohhh what’s your recipe for the turkey and chickpea curry? I love chickpeas!

Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with spinach and chicken. So Cheesy Good!

Berries, 1% milk, cherries, lemon juice.
Also I’m not good with smells and my class is full of some sort of perfume, so I can’t drink it rn☹️

going to try and get this inside me

Ingredients
-12oz ground turkey (I use 93% lean)
-1/2 cup organic brown rice
-15oz organic chickpeas, canned is fine
-2 tomatoes
-1 yellow onion
-1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
-Cilantro, curry powder, pepper, salt

Steps
-Cook the rice separately as usual
-Heat up a pan, medium heat. I give it a quick coat of cooking spray. Add the turkey and break it up as it cooks. I usually prep the veggies etc while the turkey cooks, or even while the pan is heating.
-Once the turkey is nearly done, remove it from the pan and place aside
-Pan back to the heat. Add the coconut oil. Add the diced onion to the pan once the oil melts, cook 2-3 minutes. Once the onions soften, season with curry powder and cook for another minute.
-Add the turkey back into the pan with the onions, along with adding chickpeas (drained and rinsed if from a can), diced tomatoes, and cilantro. Mix well and season with salt/pepper. Lower the heat a bit and cook until it thickens a little. 5-7 minutes or so.

Serve over the rice and garnish with additional cilantro. This gives you two servings.

:slight_smile:

Foodies: trying to think of a word that’s on the tip of my tongue…it can mean “to think about something”, it sounds similar to marinate, but it’s got a squishy sound to it lol am I crazy? What is this cooking term that also means to think about something???

Snow day over here so I get to spend the day with my fiancé and cook delicious foods. We had a Tuscan breakfast skillet this morning. Now I’m baking away! Stay posted for all the baked goods! lol

I’ve heard people say " Let an Idea Simmer"