Foodies Unite!

Stop making me feel guilty

Pasta gratin :heart::yum::drooling_face: (giggles insanely)

I just had grapenuts and strawberries with a cup of coffee. Have a great day everyone :grinning:

My favorite​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

They’re nasty! The raspberry zingers are the bomb though.

I thought I would miss drinking and cooking, but I really don’t

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Herb and garlic stuffed roast beef. Made this to have as cold meat during the week. Is beautiful

I really don’t know where to post this - here seems the most relevant (sorta). Today I thought of @Dasindog and his McRib roadtrip. Whilst at work today, one of my coworkers called to out local McDonalds to ask if they have the McRib in - they did not, much to his dismay. Then I discovered this website: https://mcriblocator.com/

I am dying :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I love that site! It’s been many years since the McRib made its way the PNW. The word on the streets is that the district manager decided it wasn’t worth it to bring it here. Some say he was bad at reading data, I say he was a sadist. Whether he came to his senses or he had moved on, the McRib is back after a long 6 years!

We had it like 3 times and now were done with it. LoL :joy:

Until next time McRib, you sexy sonuvabitch!

Just demolished my brunch…

Beef burger, 2 egg ommelet, extra mature cheddar, smidge of ketchup, in a toasted brioche bun.

Plum dumplings with almonds and caramel salt sauce.

Lunchtime. At 10:50.

(There were 20 more mini wheats, but I ate them lol)

Chicken with spring onion, pineapple, garlic, honey, cream and curry :drooling_face:
Edit: and too much chili wohoo, I’m red like a tomato now

Recipe please!

1 chicken breast fillet
pineapple (as much as you like, I took as much as the meat)
50 ml cream
50 g cream cheese (I only had Cheddar, works well too)
1 spring onion, cut into rings
1 garlic clove (pressed)
1 tsp honey
1-2 teaspoons curry powder
1 tsp instant-chicken broth or vegetable broth
salt, pepper, chili flakes

Cut the meat into cubes. Fry with a little oil in the pan. When the meat gets light brown colour, add the honey. Add the spring onions and garlic, sauté briefly. Drain the pineapple and catch the juice, then add the pineapple pieces to the pan and sauté briefly. Add the curry and fry everything briefly.

Deglaze with cream. Add the cheese and let it melt. Bring everything to a boil, season with salt, pepper, curry, instant broth, some chilli and pineapple juice and then serve on the rice.

Coffee (after every big meal) and banana oat cookies from yesterday :heart_eyes:

Thank you!

haha, hate when that happens! Making paleo bread and tapioca flour spreads easily

I know this too well haha