Foodies Unite!

Tonight I made good ol’ Tuna Noodle Casserole. I haven’t made it in FOREVER, because I try to stay gluten-free. No picture because I wolfed it down. I did make one with cream of mushroom and mushrooms because the younger is a vegetarian.

That sounds so good! I’ll have to make that tomorrow.

Apple pork chops with pesto and veggie couscous, asparagus and a hassleback potato. I made this a couple weeks ago, the kids loved it and wanted it again.

That looks amazing.

Thanks! It was pretty good. Definitely something that will end up on the regular rotation. :blush:

Dan, you want a job?

That would be fantastic!

This :arrow_up:

Became this :arrow_down:

onion, shiitake, ginger, pak choi, chicken, green curry paste and rice :drooling_face:

Pea soup. Not really beautiful but simply yum! Perfect when it’s rainy and grey and cold outside.

pasta

Homemade deep dish seafood pies.
Scallops, prawns, squid, mussels, salmon, cod… All in a white wine and lemon bechamel

This always happens! Ugh…

This is a sandwich I made cause I was craving a Thanksgiving dinner sandwich. It’s cheese, ham, cherry jam, mayonnaise, and lettuce. It sounds gross and weird, but it’s so good. Plus this bread is amazing!!

That sounds delicious! I love such weird combos :heart_eyes:

Exactly. Its so Good!!! Have you ever had a Thanksgiving sandwich? It’s turkey, cranberry sauce, lettuce or spinach, and stuffing. It’s the best.

This is toffifay. It’s so good! Caramel, chocolate, and a hazelnut. Mmm.

I didn’t even ever had turkey :sob:
I’ll buy all the stuff on your sandwich tomorrow, I need to try that :drooling_face:

4 batches of cookies done for school Valentine’s parties tomorrow… realized I was out of chocolate chips and had to use some white chocolate and one of my dark chocolate bars cut up - making this way from now on!

This is what I made for my man & I tonight! I’m not real big on celebrating this “holiday” but I’ll take any excuse to cook or bake something special!

That stinks. I love it in stuff, but I don’t like it plain. It’s so good. We’re out of bread now and it’s sad cause I can’t make another sandwich lol😆.