Foodies Unite!

It’ll give you a similar semblence to Cashew if you roast them off a bit first because theyre quite oily. Or keep the peanut and put a little macadamia oil in it to give it some depth.

Yes finland. We can find something in freezer from grocery or sometimes over the counter but its quite expensive. My moose is from a person that hunts. Organic meat & venison can be bought from so called food cooperatives too :slight_smile:

Before:

and the result!

Everybody; my husband, boys 14 and 18 years old, loved it! Happy mom here :slight_smile:

Simple steak salad. Just absolutely devoured this.

Oh wow that looks fantastic! I love octopus!

Well, I slaughtered another cabbage today. This is becoming a favorite of mine.

1 cabbage, 1 red onion, garlic, ginger, 1 lb. organic grass-fed ground beef (93% lean). Cooked in coconut oil and finished with a sauce of lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, and a little sriracha.

Hard to tell by the photo, but this makes a ton of food. I usually make this to eat on days that I do my morning run, since I am ravenous for the rest of the day after that.

That actually sounds delicious!

Tonight I made fruit cup for dessert.
Red grapes, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, watermelon, grapefruit, oranges, gala apples, mango & star fruit.
Then I boiled the mango peels & pit with syrup to make a mango syrup for my mango iced tea! :yum:

Beautiful and I bet delicious :grapes::kiwi_fruit::watermelon::mango::heartpulse:

Yes it was! & a healthier alternative. My fiancé & I are trying to eat healthier

I like this! Filing away ideas…

no cabbage is safe. :leafy_green::hocho: :smirk:

Veggies (peas, beans, bell pepper, broccoli, water chestnut) and just a bit of curry spice blend added to a chopped onion and 100g ground chicken, served over brown rice. I’m still alive after eating it!

This looks good and i ve cabbage waiting to get killed. Thanks fot the inspiration & recipe

Forgot to take a picture before I put the lid on, but pineapple cream pie to celebrate PI day at work tomorrow.

:yum:…looks delicious!!! Never heard of Pi day before, but read on Wikipedia what it is :wink: .

We’re having Apple Pie and some kind of pudding pie (havent decided yet).

Cucumber salad with olives , mint and goat curd.

I could post lots of food pictures, as I LOVE to cook and baking bread…

Hello foodies :slight_smile: How do you like my new office?

Okay, so its not actually my new office but its qn exact replica of the one im about to be handed.

Who wants a dig at running the pass? :smiley:

Looks very cool :slight_smile:. I am thinking of career change…to cook really makes me sooooo happy :sparkling_heart::woman_cook:t3:

Go for it :slight_smile: just be aware you’ll spend the first 6 months peeling and chopping before you’re even allowed near a stove :stuck_out_tongue: