Foodies Unite!

Now if we could just change the cost of them to match produce weight of bananas…

No kidding! I got the smallest one I could find and I could of had a months worth of bananas for that price!

Tempah is a good Indonesian meatless protein to use.

Lol, I would be at such a loss about how to cook that.

Someone else loves kettle corn! Yay! :smile:

Stir fry is on the menu with quinoa!

Why don’t I live with you?

I’m currently accepting applications…lol :wink:

Ok, I do come with some baggage that screams, but I don’t like to shop or cook. I clean a mean bathroom for stuff like stir fry though. :grin:

I have 2 bathrooms so I’ll have to make dessert as well :slight_smile:

Healthy alternative and so good! Roasted buffalo cauliflower…boom!

Post workout dinner. Tuna salad mixed with avocado and avocado mayo, spinach, arugula, carrots, celery, radish and sharp cheddar cheese. Yum!

I need this one in my LIFE lol

I ate it for dinner, lunch the next day and then dinner again :slight_smile:

haha that’s awesome! A triple purpose meal. I recently discovered tempeh and am trying to figure out the best way to bake or roast it. I actually saw a buffalo tempeh recipe that I MAY try. It would probably be amazing with some cauli. Stay tuned!

Let me know how that works out! I love tempeh but hardly ever cook with it.

Made this tonight… Avo oil, garlic, onions, bell peppers, egg, cashews, chicken and seasoned quinoa & kale paddies I mashed up :heart_eyes: k I’m tired from typing that, good night lol

Looks awesome!

Easy dinner. Seared salmon with lemon-dill yogurt sauce, herbed rice, and spinach salad with homemade spiced almonds.

You may have inspired my dinner tonight :blush: