Foodies Unite!

So obviously I’m a huge food fan which is why I started this thread. In all my years, even after owning 3 restaurants in my life, I have never tried to make fish cakes…so here they are. I have about a dozen to make so I think I’ll freeze some. I was also very happy that I had capers in a jar hiding in my fridge…what a great flavorful addition.

A hovering coffee pot would get my ass out the door extremly quick…what witch lives here!

What kind of fish?

I used salmon, mixed it with avocado mayo, egg, onions, capers and a dash of red pepper flakes. Think I’m going to make a chutney to go along with it.

I but a touch of Dijon in mine. Now I am hungry!

Now that’s a good idea for my next run at making these! I had a chef once who made Moroccan salmon cakes as an entree at one of my places. Those things were so good!!

I have used horse radish and wasabi as well…

Damn!! I should have consulted you first!

Just watch how much of those to you use…it can overtake the flavor of the fish…

I can imagine they do! They are both powerful ingredients!

I caught a couple huge mackerel when i lived in florida…they were wonderful made like that. Fresh tuna works great too

Funny that you say that. My baby’s dad told me once that I have evil vagina magic that makes it hard to kiss me goodbye at the door without coming back in. I don’t feel like a witch but it is what it is. :hugs:

Obviously you vagina magic can make coffee pots float as well…thats talented

Who knows what other kinds of cool tricks I know…

It looks so good. It is just a shame it is cherry. I like all dessert pie except the most commonly enjoyed. Not a big fan of apple or cherry pie.

That’s because Blueberry is the best!!

Yes!!! One day I want to make a mixed blueberry and peach pie. I think that sounds fabulous.

Blueberry and peach is amazing together.
So if you make it send me some :slight_smile:

Peanut butter, honey and strawberry raspberry jam pancakes.