Foodies Unite!

Hello lunch :grin:

Pork chops in the crock pot. Added worcestershire sauce, onions, mushrooms, chili pepper, turmeric and cumin. Haven’t thought of a pairing yet, so I’ll post the final product later.

On my way home with these babies :heart_eyes: Smoothies to be :heart:

And there it is: strawberries, blueberries, banana, cilantro and hemp seeds

We made smoothies this morning too! They dont last long enough for a picture though. We use (rough/non-measured estimates):
1 banana
1/4 cup ice
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup frozen organic berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1 Scoop Organic Plant Based Vanilla Protein.

Trying this low carb thing again.
For lunch today salami and cheese sandwichs with cream cheese. Lemon water with strawberries

Welcome to Nina’s experimental kitchen.
Here you see a sweetpotatoe with a paste of nori algae, garlic and strawberry. On top some onion and a pinch of salt.
I only say woahahaha :drooling_face:

My self control is lacking a little this morning :joy:
My girls told me they wanted honey nut cheerios for breakfast this first week of summer. Hey can’t complain that they wanted cheerios and not super sugary kind of cereal.
But once I poured theirs and put the bananas in it I had to have some. Lol

I was craving for soup today

Vegetarian cooking today

I love gnocchi…looks like I will be making that today!

Let me know if you need translation from the recepy?

I can make gnocchi from scratch…I can make out the title, I will wing it…i rarely use a recipe…i will let you know how my version goes

That looks so good. Gnocchi is one of my faves! I love the idea with the zucchini. Did you just use olive oil and Parmesan and then baked it?

Wow, cool! Those are potatoe gnocchi, yummie!

Well @Bill_Phillips first I put the zucchinis in a Pan with olive oil to give them a little colour. Then turned the other side up, put them in the oven in 250 Celsius with mini tomatoes and parmesan, chiliflakes, salt and oregano. It was so good!

The potatoe gnocchi was friend in a Pan and then I put the baked tomatoes in with them, together with some water and fresh basil at the end.

I love cooking with zucchini…there is so many things you can do with them. Now, I have another one and just happen to have 3 of them in my fridge. Thanks for filling me in on how you did it. I may try this tonight or at the very least tomorrow. I have some sweet potato’s to so thinking of maybe making a sweet potato gnocchi!

Sounds great! Forgot to add that I also used garlic for the potatoes.

This dish I made today was super fresh. I will definetely make it again.

Let me know how it goes with your cooking :grin:

Will do!! Can never go wrong with adding garlic :laughing:

Lunch at work. I brought my salami and cheesewiches so I didn’t get hungry enough to order take out :joy:

Hillbilly Shepard’s Pie, Chili Cheese Dog Casserole