Foodies Unite!

Bran flakes, flx seed, strawberries, blueberries and almond milk.

Plate of veges and cheese topped with tuna/avocado salad with lots of cayenne. Today is the first day in a week that my stomach hasn’t been ill…back to it!

I’ll have that too please!

When I’m well I eat it at least 3-4 times a week. I switch out veges to balance it out.

I never liked mayo much so I make my tuna salad with herbs, lemon zest, and avocado. I enjoy it much more now. Right now I think I’m in a veggie rut. I’ve been housing carrots and celery like they’re going out of style. My husband (obligate carnivore) is very confused by me right now.

I only add a small amount of the avocado mayo. It’s mainly just tuna and a large avacodo.

Sometimes I add sriracha or chipotle. Kinda like a spicy tuna roll.

Lol coolio.

Uh-oh

I cut an avocado into large chunks and mix my tuna with salsa or pico

Simple and quick. Turkey cheeseburger with a mix of dijon, A1 and Franks hot sauce. Sauteed spinach and arugula with chunks of garlic!

hanks

Sometimes all you need is ice cream :heart:

My lunch today, I’ll probably keep a lot of these posts on my paleo thread but I’ll occasionally post on here. I tend to go the easy route like this often lol. I’m certainly not a gourmet chef like @Bill_Phillips!

Listen. I know it is junk food, but they are soooo good! Macklemore voice And it is ONLY 98 CENTS!!!

Pasta primavera with arugula-mint-fennel fronds and whatever the fuck else needed to be pruned pesto.

Edit: pesto implies nuts and cheese. This had neither. Don’t tell my husband we had a vegan dinner.

Come on…now your hubby is totally living in a lie :wink: btw that looks delish.

That looks so good!

Its sooooo good. Made gravy too but it didnt need it