Force of Nature

Thank you everyone who’s kept me in their thought bubbles. I finally got sober enough to realize that my intuition wasn’t just intuition- it was Divine intervention. I’m back on the forum to reclaim my voice and be inspired by all everyones strengths while we overcome our perceived weaknesses. When we are weak, we are powerful.

Believe in yourself, believe in others, and most of all, believe in Unicorns :unicorn:

20 Likes

Welcome back. It’s a relief to know you have been doing well. I still have your milestone rock on my nightstand next to my coins. :hugs:

5 Likes

That means the world to me. I really did attach my sincerest love and support to each milestone I sent out. I believed in you all and your belief in me has helped me conquer fear, power, control, and the scariest of all, myself.

6 Likes

Great to see you around here again.

4 Likes

Welcome back @Naturehippy!

4 Likes

Thank you Robin! Although I was kept away, my spirit never left. Words won’t convey just how much I appreciate you, this forum, and the freeness of speech and the outlet it gave me just before the darkest period of my life. Without hypocrisy or reservation I can honestly say, “I love you all”.

4 Likes

Thank you! And I’m here to stay for good :rose:

4 Likes

Hey - you’re back!
I’m looking forward to your words of wisdom @Naturehippy.

2 Likes

And I’m looking forward to hearing how you’ve been! I’ve missed your presence

1 Like

Selfie

8 Likes

So good to see you are back :slight_smile: You are one
Of thoose who has motivated, given me strenght by your kindness, good will for me months ago when i was New here. Thank you for that . So damn happy you are back

3 Likes

Welcome back sober unicorn!

1 Like

You guys have helped healed a very broken heart.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I never expected such a warm welcome home

1 Like

You would do the same for us .Because you are you :slight_smile: a true force .We all are .Keep comming back :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Hey sweetie. So glad to see you back.