Forgot i had this app

It Said i was 4 months drug free. But ive been back on drugs for like yeah months. Im really not shure if i even want to quit or have this app anymore. Mind is racing hard to decide what to do. Things seem hopeless for me. Feel like ive lost all motivation.

2 Likes

Man I remember that feeling. Your unconscious mind saying noooo you can’t give up drugs. But your conscious the one you need to listen to tells you yes you want to give up drugs. Like why wouldn’t you want to give up drugs? They want nothing from you but to keep dragging you down and beating you up everyday the next day, making you so depressed you hate life. There is only one person who can decide they want to quit and that’s you man. But drugs want nothing but to kill you and take your life, they are not your friend. Wish you the best

2 Likes

Yeah i know that really this was kind of a reminder of what im doing with my life and a half assed cry for help. I hope things get figured out eventually. Two friends and my mom have attempted suicide the last week only. Takes a piece of me too especially when i can’t break my habits. Thanks for giving me some other input i need that

2 Likes

Well you do know what you need to do. But you’re scared to do it because you think that you can’t.
That addict side of you is telling you you won’t be able to do it so it’s best, easier, just to carry on the path you are on.
That’s why you are unsure.
But you know, deep down that this path will eventually lead to death or serious problems basically deeper in a hole.
Why not take the other path that is there in front of you.
It looks dark and scarry, but believe me when I say that it does get so much lighter the further along you go.
You can do it, and this app can help you. So don’t get rid of it.
Start with small steps. Start by learning what options are available to you.
Baby steps.

5 Likes

See you forgot you had this app. But your higher power led you back to this app, so that you can see how far you could have come. But also now you have us, we can help support you and get you through this. You’re higher power led you back for a reason friend, and I think now is the best time to get sober so you can be there for the ones you love.

5 Likes

My friend, it isn’t a religious thing (I’m an atheist, relax), but even Christ, as he is believed to be God himself, fall down three times under his cross. Falling down is a human thing. I had fallen many times, and many people did also.

The most important thing is to get on your feet again. In big picture It doesn’t matter, that you have fallen, you have to stand back on your feet again.
Trust me when I tell you, a person who just recovered from opioid withdrawal, that being sober is so much more fun. There is a whole world of curious and interesting things to discover, and only drugs are stopping you from finding they are.