Four Months Today

Today marks my four month sobriety milestone :tada: very excited to have this chip and with each passing day becoming closer and more reliant on God to continue this journey on the red road. I thank God for supporting me getting here and staying true to my pledge.
I’m coming from a place that is full of light and love where back the I was of disparity and darkness.
The meetings and milestones are what keep me going so I can prove myself for my children and for my family honour.
I believe in miracles for quitting drinking and smoking because I never thought I could last a few days without my beer and cigarettes but here I am living on without it!
I quit Facebook and Instagram.
I’m celibate and devoted to my service to God :heart::blush:
Thanks for listening :white_check_mark: I’m jessica and I’m an alcoholic

26 Likes

Nice! Congratulations! :tada: :tada:

Your hard work and determination continues to pay off. I like picking up the chips too. Something about being in a meeting and celebrating milestones with like minded people brings me joy.

Hi Jessica. My name is Lisa and I’m an alcoholic and an addict.

3 Likes

Congratulations! You are doing brilliantly!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Jessica! You are doing many positive things to turn your life around. Very happy for your success!!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 4 months! Keep on walking that path

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations keep it up :hugs:

1 Like

Congratulations Jessica! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Bravo!!! Well done and keep em’ coming.

1 Like

Hi Lisa :raising_hand_woman:t4: thanx so much and yes that’s a good feeling getting another chip and keeping with the steps :white_check_mark::pray:t4::blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: :raising_hand_woman:t4:

Aww yes totally worth the work and muscling thru the cravings learning new habits :pray:t4::blush: thank you :blush:

Thank you :blush: yes will be staying on the path one day at a time :pray:t4::blush:

Thank you :blush:

Thank you :blush::pray:t4: For sure will do :blush:

Thank you so much :blush::tada::pray:t4:

1 Like

Thank you very much :raising_hand_woman:t4::blush::tada: definitely will be working on more to come :blush::tada::ice_hockey:

Congratulations :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::fireworks: :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Congratulations! And good job!! It’s really inspiring to read your post! :cherry_blossom::slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww thank you :blush::pray:t4::tada: