Four years today

Three minutes ago, (!) since I made the choice to put down the bottle for good.
This app is amazing and I don’t think I could have done it without the clock and this forum. It can be done, I can’t promise anything about tomorrow, but I do know that each day it gets easier, most days! Keep going!

27 Likes

That’s so amazing congratulations x would be lovely to here your story x

Happy 4 year soberversary. That’s so cool :sunglasses::sunglasses: what will you do to celebrate?

1 Like

Congrats on 4 years,hope u have an amazing day celebrating it …awsome achievement :grin::grin::muscle:

1 Like

Congratz :ok_hand: Amazing :+1: You deserve it :v:

Keep going :heart:

1 Like

Nice one. 4 years is great work.

1 Like

That’s some time, well done! Amazing stuff :blush::v::blue_heart:

1 Like

Huge congrats. Thanks for the inspiration.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! This has been hands down, THE best thing I’ve ever done for myself and my family. After so many tries, so many Day 1, ugh… It’s hard to fathom today! So happy! :grin::sob:

4 Likes

Congratulations you go girl. How are you celebrating? Treat yourself to something awesome like a massage or a shopping spree.

I actually ended up getting a haircut and my hair professionally dyed for the first time. Since I have been sober, I’ve been able to learn a trade and have managed to hold my job for 2.5 years on Tuesday, so I figured I earned it! :grin:

1 Like

What trade have you learnt @Denise.
We all need a little self care and pampering every now and then. :+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thats fabulous! congrats, denise! :heart:

1 Like

4 years? That’s awesome lady! Congratulations! :tada: You rock!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!
I’m actually a professional body piercer now!!!
I’ve been doing this three years in April! :grin:

:blush: congratulations! It’s really great seeing this post, what an inspiration.