Freaking Miserable

Made it home! Actually, to the office. Straight to work for a couple more hours, then home. Running on almost 3 cumulative hours of sleep over the last 36 hours

2 Likes

Atleast you’re not hungover! You got this!

You will sleep like the dead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never experienced that feeling, but I can imagine I probably feel somewhat similar. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Damn dude, sorry for your shitty trip! Glad you are home though! Next time, bring a book!

1 Like

I did. Read about a 3rd of Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. Pretty awesome so far!

Elantris was really good! Haha, I wished it wasn’t his first book though. Some rookie mistakes are pretty obvious. Had he written it later it would have been a different book.

Have you gotten sick of the word “despot” yet? I swear he used it like 1000 times. Whenever I read that word in any other book I cringe. In one of his BYU lectures from 3 or 4 years ago he talks about how that’s one habit he can’t break, and how bad it was in his early career.

1 Like

Haha! That’s funny that he realized how much he used the word. I hadn’t noticed yet. But, now it’s going to be the first thing I notice.