Freezing in Texas

So its Freezing here. We have been without power for 12-15 hours… I’m effing cold! And I can’t get a hold of my kids or their dad to find out how they are… Panicking a bit. Send us warm thoughts!

Update: i was able to get ahold of my girls. Yhey haven’t had any problems and had power the whole time. Thank God. At least they are staying warm.

6 Likes

I just saw on the news that the wind turbines in Texas were frozen solid and completely shut down. I trust that your HP is with you. Praying that you and your family stay safe.

1 Like

@littlemisschatterbox I know it. I’m pretty sure i coupd get something if I tried but fortunately theres nothing close by to tempt me. :grin:

1 Like

My son is in Dallas 7 degrees this am. Lost power off and on a bit. My niece/daughter in Dripping Springs 11 degrees. She’s freaking out. We did 36 years in Austin. Never saw it quite that cold and snowy. Y’all just aren’t set up for that. Unless you’re in maybe Amarillo or The panhandle somewhere. Sending you some warm prayers :pray:t2: Kayla.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@Dazercat thanks! We need em

1 Like

I saw on the news last night about it,

Be safe I can only help where I can. It’s warmer in Va than TX? I can’t figure that out.

How is it in AZ Eric?

1 Like

Just talked to my parents in San Antonio…5 inches and with the windchill -5 this morning. Last we heard from my niece in Huston, she didnt have power. Prayers sent to you and yours!

1 Like

Send heat. Please! :rofl: my nose and toes are cold.

3 Likes

20210215_153508(2) 20210215_153508(1)
Sending warmth your way!

3 Likes

@anon79808082 I’ll def take it. Lol

1 Like

I can’t post a video so I made gifs, lol. This was today about 3 hours ago. I feel your pain dealing with the weather out there. I’m from MA so I can imagine it.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

1 Like

Its ridiculous.
“Unpresidented in Texas history”
Gov’t descipription lol :arrow_up:

1 Like

Not much of heat to offer

1 Like

Thinking about you all in Texas, I hope you can get warm soon!

1 Like

I heard about your pile up too y’all Texas people can’t handle a bit of snow

1 Like

It’s the black ice thats killer.

1 Like

Thank you. Coming up on 24 hours with no power. But I hear they should get us back up soon

I’ll take that over this lol or maybe a space heater thay doesn’t require electricity lol

I know what MN roads are like the first storm and we have equipment. It has to be insane where you are at…Have you ever experienced something like this in Texas?

Nope… I mean icy roads yes. Not often but some. These temps are insane.