Fresh start but scared

So I’m just starting my life over…getting out a 15 yr relationship things were fucked up for a long time, that is probably part of the reason heroin became so easy to do…I was hurting and just wanted to be numb at that point, I no longer wanted to feel anything I’d been beaten down mentally for years…but I’m thankful to be clean now n jus gonna take it 1 min, hour, day at a time until it look back n it’s been years!!! I’m trying to relocate with my girls and just get them somewhere new n do what they dad never had the drive or ambition to do

8 Likes

Good for u get out 15 yrs relationship

1 Like

You’ve definitely got the right attitude. Keep making good decisions and much brighter days are ahead.

1 Like

Welcome, ToniLynn; I’m so glad you’re here! :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Thank you it took me a long time to realize we didn’t belong together, n that he was making me worse n want to get high more to simply not feel us broken n falling apart

2 Likes

Thank you it took me a long time to get out of the darkness and finally see the light again

Welcome ToniLynn.
I’m glad you found us for some extra support. I hope you have some other support to help you on your journey. Addiction is too tough to go it alone.
Glad you’re here.
Your worth it.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Yes it is very hard…my support system isn’t the greatest but I’m managing n getting better everyday

2 Likes

Welome Toni Lynn