Friday night - what's up

All good, girl. I’ve seen your sober selfies and your skin is shining, and you have the look of happiness. Keep it up. Ok, I’m flooding this post with replies to you. Lol. Enjoy your treats! Hopefully you have milk!!!

1 Like

Yo man ,I’m in Alaska

2 Likes

Im in bed now. I visited a friend today then had to call my husband because my car died. I think its the trans. :frowning:

1 Like

Day 2, and survived major trigger. Had to drive up to my mom’s to fix her computer. Still AF, not so well with nicotine, but I can deal with that reset.

3 Likes

2am here and got triggered a bit. Had a great family dinner and dozed off right after only to wake up and going through cravings. My hope is posting here will help me work through it. Thanks all

6 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts:to those going through difficulties, challenges and fighting cravings.

5 Likes

I had no idea it was a novel, i might have to check it out!

1 Like

Friday nights are hard for me (and I assume many others) due to old habits, so going to keep returning to this thread to check in on Friday nights if I’m feeling the struggle.

Tonight managed to make some plans and getting Chinese food and going to see a movie with a friend :sunglasses: Hope everyone else is having a safe, happy and sober Friday!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

my friday night in 3 words
sober, safe, and comfortable

have a peacful night :slight_smile:

8 Likes

After a rough yesterday and today, I’m happy to be home on the couch watching TV surrounded by my fluffy little fur babies. It’s been hard but I’m still sober and I plan on remaining so. I’m going to try a meeting tomorrow, because it’s finally sinking in that I may not be able to do this thing on my own. What can I say, I’m hard-headed!:upside_down_face: Have a great nite everyone, and stay sober!!

6 Likes

6:10 here in IL. Doing laundry and watching Hell’s kitchen with my dog. We got snow for the first time this season so I’ll be staying nice and warm this weekend.

2 Likes

Soccer game for one of my boys :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Almost 8pm. In my sweats (call 'em pajamas if you want). Played some gin with my wife (the game, not the drink!!!). My 15 year old is crashed on the couch. We will now continue bingeing Homecoming on Netflix. PARTY ON, DUDE!

4 Likes

8:00pm here. Cooked a crock pot roast with veggies and corn bread and fed the in-laws. Went to a meeting. Now trying unsuccessfully to get my three year old to go to sleep. Livin’ the dream.

7 Likes

Watching a movies, while the kids are at gymnastics… gonna pick them up in an hour and a half.

3 Likes

Your hair looks gorgeous, Lea!:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Isn’t she beautiful? :wink:

6 Likes

Omg that’s sweet, thank you

1 Like

Thank you Holly :star_struck:, I washed it :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Bed time can be a difficult at that age! That’s great you got to a meeting, I didn’t end up going to the SMART meeting yesterday. I’m going to try for Sunday :thinking:

On the field, I love night games

7 Likes