Friday night - what's up

Sounds great!

Too cold here today to get my dogs outside for a jaunt…even they have their limits

I’d forgotten about your little gov’t problem.
Thing is I was just not bothering to sort out all my paperwork when I was drinking, now I have a lot to do and it’s so overwhelming. I know the sooner I start the sooner I finish but… Meh!!

2 Likes

AA meeting tonight then curry and get together afterwards with my favourites. Daughter back tomorrow and with me through till Wednesday. Sister in New York so we have her French Bulldog here till next weekend to keep us busy. Lots of walks and bike rides out over the hills and moss

3 Likes

Tonight i will be having a relaxing bath, watch some shows, and cut off from the world apart from here as reading on here helps me alot :slight_smile:
Cannot wait to get into bed!

3 Likes

Same here, sounds great!

1 Like

Worked out then watching the Orville now. Love this show. Any orville fans here?

1 Like

AA meeting at 12, then sober CrossFit at 5:30 pm CST with @Quitter02… nothing much planned in between or after.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to take the time to just look around and enjoy moments.

2 Likes

Will do :wink: TGIF!

2 Likes

Just got back from walking the dog, I’m going to go and buy myself a scented candle and do some yoga :person_in_lotus_position::pray:

Then not sure about tonight yet but probably have some dinner and watch some Netflix. Had some good news today so feel like I might try and cook something fancy as a way of celebrating.

4 Likes

I’ve got mountains and mountains of papers to sort. Pros: organizing feels sooooo good. Cons: hours and hours of reading stuff I’d rather pretend isn’t there :confused:

Oh wait, I have voice lessons too! That’ll be good to mix things up! Yeah!

3 Likes

Bubblegum or funny face challenge anyone?

1 Like

Ugh, you’ve reminded me I have paperwork to sort out too :persevere:

I’m actually cheating a little. I’m not actually doing any paperwork, just sorting (in the categorization sense of the word) all the papers lying around. Whatever needs action is going to get put off again :joy:

1 Like

I think I’m going to let myself cheat as well. It’s my first Friday so even though I have many productive things to get done, I think I’m going to let myself do anything but drink.

1 Like

Finished work, roast lamb in the oven and I’m sitting in a launderette because my washing machine has broken. It’s really close to home, 2 min walk, so no bother.

Will chill in front of the telly soon and maybe do a face mask - it’s been a while!

3 Likes

Wild night at my house. Pizza was ordered early this morning for evening delivery so I don’t even need to think about dinner…YAY. I plan on watching the finale of Killing Eve (Sandra Oh is a fucking amazing actress. It’s been amazing to watch her grow over the decades) and then watch a few more episodes of YOU on Netflix. Then I plan to go to bed early and SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!!

4 Likes

I was looking at killing eve is it good??

Have some me time. Self care yeah!

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed it a lot. But I am biased towards anything she does. But the girl who plays the assassin is also quite good. She’s a likable psychopath. LOL

2 Likes