Friday night - what's up

I watched a movie with a friend but O had to struggle with temptations. Next Friday I will choose better the movies :hot_face:

What kind of movie do you enjoy?

I’ve been busy with iop, working with my sponsor and trying to meet new women in my area. I’m doing well. How are you these days😉

Yeah, sound like you’re doing well! I’m actually feeling centered these days, really focused. Enjoying the last days of my vacation with my little family :blush:

Have fun darlin’! I’m hoping my hubby and I can sneak away for the night tomorrow. I’m thinking the coast might be a nice change😘

Ouuu! I wish it for you, enjoy !

Action movies like the Lord of the Rings. Tonight I watched a movie called the Queen of de Desert with Nicole Kidman, not a bad movie , no naked actors scenes but I think I am low and the romance affected me

I love all heist movies… Haha. You like those? Rarely nudity

Yeah, I love them. Do you mean like “ocean 11”?

What is your favorite?

Inside Man, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Heat, Reservoir Dogs. Maybe try those? Lots of action. Don’t hold me to nudity or not, I’m not :100:. I just know it’s not focus at all.

They’re pretty tasty! I never measure though​:joy: my best guess?? Is about 12 dates, 3/4 cup cashew or almond a scant tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, a sprinkle of very cold water and if you’d like a whisper of vanilla or almond extract (very tiny) I like to put them in the freezer for a while so they get reeeeeally cold :partying_face:

I’m coloring lol. Whatcha crafting?

All this sounds amazing! Great job :stars:

Let’s see :thinking:

Had pizza with my roommate and her kiddo, now she’s taking a nap, and her daughter and I are watching Sleepy Hollow. My niece as I call her is almost 5 and loves scary movies as much as me, her auntie lol! And talking here on TS!

Thank you!!! I really love Inside Man. I don’t mind watch it again.:ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::heart::sparkles::innocent: I will try the rest of your recommendations

All things considered, today was a very good day. This week finished Travelers.

Tonight homebound at mom’s, doing some laundry and going to try Twin Peaks. Never seen it. Watched the pilot last night and… sorry, I know people loved this show, but the acting…

Ohhh. I love coloring. Lol I’m making paper stars and putting them in light bulb jars for friends in recovery for their light bulb moments😂

Had to miss my Friday morning AA meeting since I had to go to the DMV (thought I had another year left on my license). My 16 month old son and I had our once a month dada and bubba lunch date. Now sitting here thinking about reheating the wings from lunch :grinning: