Friday night - what's up

Sounds awesome, Bill!

Enjoy

Relaxing, waiting for the rain to come for a nice weekend of playoff football!!

1 Like

Was hoping to finish off the book Iā€™m reading (The Trees by Ali Shaw) but itā€™s 00:30 and my eyes wonā€™t stay open much longer :sleeping:

No one was up for the bubblegum or funny face challenge?? lol

Holy moly CrossFit is HARD. :hot_face: I thought I was in shape, until 5 minutes in :flushed: Thank you @Quitter02 for introducing it to me! Iā€™m now contemplating joining :thinking:

2 Likes

It was a great workout!! Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it. Next Friday same time same place!! This is the way I want to start off all my weekends. :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, yes!! Iā€™m in :fist_right::fist_left:

So itā€™s a reduced sugar recipe? Would you send a link to the recipe my way?

1 Like

I tried to find that same filter on snap chat and couldnā€™t find it. I thought the picture was super cute though :wink:

1 Like

Tried to go for a walk and missed the stair in the dark. Hurt my foot pretty badly. Canā€™t believe I did this while sober. Hoping it wonā€™t derail exercise. Staying positive. At least I can feel clumsy instead of ashamed!

4 Likes

Aw man. Thereā€™s no Dirk season 3 coming. :frowning:

Alright. Donā€™t care if itā€™s 8pm, itā€™s still 11 according to my body. Chamomile and bedtime up next for this wild Friday night. :partying_face: :sleeping:

Iā€™m just starting a quick 30 min workout, a load of laundry going and then a movie.

2 Likes

I should have stayed at the office and worked later. Too damn cold. So for the ride home it is Ryan Adams, the Infamous Stringdusters, and Nikki Bluhm show I saw a few years ago.

Few days after that:

1 Like

Real windy there the last few days. Do goats wear hats?

Wearing a hat would mess up my hair. Would rather have good looking hair than be warm.

2 Likes

Ear muffs man, ear muffs. I donā€™t wear hats for the same reason. Not that my hair looks great, but I donā€™t wanna make it look any worse than it is!

I donā€™t wear ear muffs either. Except for a few times at work when it was just nasty and I had to be outside for more than a couple of minutes. They do help quite a bit and arenā€™t too bad looking.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the best at knitting, but Iā€™d be willing to throw this number together for you

4 Likes

Definitely love the infamous stringdusters!

1 Like

I ordered pizza for my 3 boys and two grade twelve exchange students I have staying with me right now. The ratio tonight in my house was 6 boys and then meā€¦ so you can imagine the chaos. All of my kids in bed by 8:30, the students went out since itā€™s Friday night, and I am dead tired so likely going to pass out pretty quickly. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaā€¦ That is crazy.

5 Likes

Omg thatā€™s adorable. Iā€™d like one for my big goofy Golden Retriever

1 Like