Friday night - what's up

Im cooking tea and then will chill out with some tv and off to bed! Spa day tomorrow yay!

5 Likes

Watching TV, Rat Race is on. Such a cheesy movie but I love it!

3 Likes

After several years, Iā€™ve just come to realize that one of my turntables has USB connectivity, for use to rip the audio from records into digital format. I looked in the box (which I somehow still have)ā€¦lo and behold, there is a disc for audio editing software in there.

I mean, one of the main points of the hobby is the love of analog and its sound quality, the desire for physical media, and it will still be my primary way of listeningā€¦but itā€™d be nice to have digital copies available for use in the car etc.

Soā€¦now begins the process of converting 208 vinyl records into .mp3 format.

See you in about 2 years :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Real time ripping! Youā€™ll probably get to hear the deep cuts you havenā€™t heard in ages. Lucky!

1 Like

9 Likes

Yeah mine does that. Let me know how you get on. I havenā€™t worked it out yet

Will do. Iā€™m sitting at my desk working, glancing at my collection out of the corner of my eye, almost dreading this undertaking. Lot of records thereā€¦this is gonna take some serious time!

Might just do it as I feel like listening to things. Iā€™ll keep tabs on which ones are done, and eventually cycle my way through all of them naturally

3 Likes

This Friday my husband is on call at work. So as I have already finished all of my working out and cleaning the house, I am going to hang with my lil chiauhua all night and probably watch a movie and read a ton. Doesnā€™t sound super exciting, but for me it is because I am doing it soberšŸ˜Š

2 Likes

I have grief as well. My brother passed a little over 2 years ago, but it still feels just like yesterdayā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m up. Did a quick workout before picking up my kids from school. Feeling a little sleep deprived and PMS-y, but all is good in soberland. Thinking about starting a 7 days cleanse by Renew Life (? I need to double check the name again) tomorrow :poop::thinking:

4 Likes

ISitting outside on my Dadā€™s patio in Sun City looking out at the golf club. Itā€™s quite cool. Iā€™m wearing a thick hoodie. But Iā€™m also wearing sandals without socks. SOOO much better than a parka and winter boots!!

1 Like

I do!!! In the fall, I got my birks and socks.

I am a large Marvel Cinematic Universe fan, so I am going to be enjoying Captain Marvel tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

My kids and their dad LOVED this movie.

1 Like

Quick question for ya. I see people and how you just did it how they copy what people said and put it in their comment. How do you do that? Iā€™m fairly new and still learning the app :slight_smile:

Beautiful night here went out and ate ab Italian (food not a person) was surrounded by wine and beer and a fab atmosphear an i had pink lemonade with little strawberrys in it and i bloody loved it. Zero cravins wonderful company I BLOODY DID IT AND IM BLOODY PROUD OF MYSELF x

7 Likes

Hell yea!! Thatā€™s awesome!! Proud of you :yum:

1 Like

Sitting in my garage with my propane heater, listening to Taylor Swift pandora and playing Words with Friends :joy:

3 Likes

Oh thank you thats lovely of u to say that :grinning:

Hulu and chillā€¦ 19 days sober in 4 hours (happy dance)
Any recommendations for good shows on Hulu?

4 Likes