Friday night - what's up

Maybe we are the party :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yep. Trying to catch up on threads, lol

Lol then let’s party. What shall we do?

Sit and virtually wave back and forth?

bitmoji-20190322091241

4 Likes

It has been a weird week! Spring full moon still appears to be in full swing!

I think bed is calling my name now at 9:14pm on a Friday-wooohoooo! Lol. I’m done with reiki & my eyes are on fire tonight. Like, is it too soon for allergies? That is not a good sign if it starts that early, I’ve noticed it every night this week though so it makes me wonder. Still snow buried here so it would seem impossible for that. How’s your yard? Hope your headache goes away!

Here are some baby bat burritos:

11 Likes

Omg. Like. That is CUTE! I especially love that their wings are enclosed if they are close enough touch them lol

Yard still very snowy. In portland tonight and there is so much less snow - lots of visible ground. My house is still very snowy and icy, except for my road which is mud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What’s your favorite emoji sober peeps? Mine is :hocho: (@Mtrav0040 ahem). To me it’s the equivalent to saying “Fu-k!”… releases some steam :grimacing:

1 Like

Mine is the one i use all the time. :bird::bird:

2 Likes

On my screen it’s a blue bird. Here or appears red.

Love it! :blush:

Yup, that sounds correct lol! Bath is almost clear too at my girlfriends. It still goes over my boots in the yard here, its deep but shrinking slowly and steadily!

I know, right? Bats are kinda my thing, as far as the animal kingdom goes. :slight_smile: Alas, they belong in the wild, so I shan’t have one as a pet.

1 Like

It looked like the kennebec had some open water on it today. Not sure if it’s melting or if ice breaker came through

1 Like

I couldn’t find a clever place to use it! Maybe lets play game where you use one emoji in place of a word and then you have to name the artist??

Cuts like a :hocho:

I believe the word is “purritos.” :face_with_monocle:

Edit: Oh snap… Those are indeed bats!

I don’t follow…

Welcome to the party, @Eke!

Bats, not cats! Reading comprehension ftl.

2 Likes