Friday night - what's up

Having dinner at the local Thai restaurant. Ordered Basil rolls, steamed white rice, and red curry. Yum!! …probably coconut ice cream at the end.

2 Likes

So rock and roll on Friday night that I will be going to bed before 930. I wouldn’t have it any other way though.

5 Likes

Tonight I stopped by my old work and saw some old coworkers. One of them said she missed me and wished I was with her during her last event. She works in a brewery, so these events are related to that, if you’re mopping up what I’m spilling. Anyway, I told her I quit drinking. she said “good for you” and that we should go out and have a sober night out. That was nice to hear.

I’m at home now fixin to wrestle up some supper, then a netflix movie.

10 Likes

Ok Goat, I want 3:34 added back to my life clock :smile:

@DowntroddenGoat & @MoCatt
Dare you not to watch

3 Likes

Did responsible adult stuff all day lol. Picked up my kids from school with my mom and we had dinner at my grandparents. Now we’re home and finishing up Despicable Me 2. I’m soooo tired today :sleeping: My brother joined us at my grandparents and brought his dog… these are his tags :joy:

5 Likes

What did i just watch… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Such a cutie!

1 Like

Where is Goat?

1 Like

Can’t wait to see game of thrones aswell :grin::grin::grin: almost sober a month would have been tree but 1 relapse in January and one in February :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks for the new saying I can add to the arsenal…never heard that one and I like it!

3 Likes

That is a good one isn’t it.

It’s Friday.

aHFhJjI

14 Likes

tenor%20(2)

8 Likes

It’s…

3 Likes

A friend is coming by tonight to play music. Getting really anxious and its only 730 AM. The urge to flake is so strong.

Feels like such a silly dilemma, being nervous/stressed over it.

11 Likes

Mate, you know it’s gonna be fun yeah! Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and think, I can’t wait till the next time.:grin:

2 Likes

While I do think that the metal spoons sound better, I happy to break out the wood spoons for an acoustic jam session.

3 Likes

Sofa time friday

2 Likes

friend is coming by tonight to play music. Getting really anxious and its only 730 AM. The urge to flake is so strong.

I totally get this. When I’m way up in my anxious brain, it’s like I’m torn between feelings of panic about being alone - or about being with most anyone else. It’s been that way often lately.

What I try to remember is that, if it is someone I trust and with whom I can be even my messiest self, I’ll probably feel better afterward. ( There are very few of those folks in my life. Lots of friends…very few who really know me.) What usually isn’t good for me is sitting alone with all that anxiety bouncing around in my head.

I hope you do it -and even if it isn’t what can be called FUN, I hope it quiets your mind.

3 Likes