Friday night - what's up

I’ve got 45 minutes left of work, been having a challenging day and for some reason really craving a cigarette!

3 Likes

Good motto Tristan.
Morrissey, man thats great! I’m jealous. Don’t worry about things too much. As you say it’s 5 months away. Things will be good.

2 Likes

20190412_165935

Such a great week!! Child support awarded, passed my Linux + cert & pressure washed one of my driveways to celebrate! Sober living is the best!!

9 Likes

I share this aim, because I’m in the same boat.

The boat:

1. Consider pros and cons of the activity. If it’s reasonable to do the activity in light of this, proceed to step 2.
  2. Worry about the cons until they convince you not to go.

:joy: No more step 2!

@aircircle that sounds stellar! Are your weekend plans going to involve enjoying the warmer weather outside at some point? You’re going to be as warm as the BC interior for once :stuck_out_tongue:

@AliciaMarie04 Congrats! Big things to celebrate! The geek in me wants to know how the Linux cert went especially. Was it a CompTIA certification or from a different one?

3 Likes

There’s a vegan restaurant near me that makes General Tsao’s cauliflower. It’s soooo good, and I’m not even a vegetarian.

Gaaahhhhh! Plumber still here. Brain may explode if I can’t at least make the end of my meeting.

5 Likes

It was a CompTIA cert. Im going to het my JNCIA sometime this year too. Just want to take a small break bc i had to psss two exams to get my Linux + cert lol

1 Like

Wish I was closer so I could take your boys for you!

2 Likes

Kids are singing karaoke. From disney to queen. Playing a little heads up. Just hanging out on the couch. Feels like perfection. Grateful.

4 Likes

Just back from evening meeting. Friday night jam! Now on couch until i shift to bed. Yay for sober Fridays. :bird:

5 Likes

Friend just stopped by to bring me some muffin tins, had a good laugh and wrestle with the pups. I’m worn out from a stressful day but had a good vent on here earlier. Now I’m ready to go to bed and try again tomorrow!

Sounds like my kind of Friday! I JUST pulled into the driveway, left work 90 minutes ago. Ugh.
Couch here I come!

5 Likes

Awesome Polish food and awesome romance in Old Montréal.

We got held up at the border for about 45 minutes. One computer system still listed me as a menace to Canadian society, all the others agreed with my paperwork starting I am officially rehabilitated. Red tape speaks every language! I’m sober and serene despite their best efforts to harsh my mellow.

6 Likes

@AliciaMarie04 Looks like you had a great close to your week. I am not sure how excited I would be about pressure washing though, but I will go with it. The before and after looks fantastic!!!

Based on the photos I think you should invest in a more powerful machine.
It would cut your PW time in half if not more. I finally invested in a powerful DeWalt PW and it is fantastic. I did not realize how under powered my old unit was until first use.

1 Like

Thank you, @MandiH. I made about the last fifteen minutes.

3 Likes

Well its 3000 PSI lol

1 Like

Taking my sweet little ones on an Easter Egg hunt at Lincoln Park Zoo first thing tomorrow morning. Another Friday evening of relaxing after going for a run later. Feeling at peace & very good about everything. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Happy Good Friday & Happy Easter Sunday to you and your families if you celebrate.

9 Likes

Work schmerk.

7 Likes

Maple Leafs v Bruins, game 5.

Go Leafs Go

That is all

5 Likes

Leaving work here shortly for tea, coffee, and a meeting. Then who knows, maybe I will go home before the sun goes down? THE HORROR… lol

For those of you of the Christian faith, may you have a peaceful and joyous Easter weekend. And to those of you who are Jewish, chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach! For everyone else – do what you do when you do what you do!

8 Likes