Friday night - what's up

SHOOTYPUCKS

(This is a sentence)

3 Likes

Just popped up the village pub for cheesey chips. Sun shining, and a load of friends. Lovely evening.

7 Likes

My Friday started with getting a very generous surprise raise for accepting more responsibility over recent months, effective immediately.

With that and the weather cooling back off, looking to be a pretty nice weekend! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ive had a great friday woke up early took the dogs for a nice long walk then straight off to the vets for a routine check.
Came back had breakfast and got the garden sorted cut all the grass then cleaned the house.
After this i sat in the sun in the garden with a book for a few hours then made some food.
I started to watch game of thrones but fell asleep at 5pm woke at 9pmā€¦ now in bed haha but im finally feeling better from this cold and i have enjoyed having a bit of a phone break too!
Happy friday all!

5 Likes

OKā€¦ I didnā€™t make it out before the sun went down (for good reasons) but still heading home before 9 pm on a Friday so win!

5 Likes

9pm and Iā€™m curled up in bed with a book. Russell Brandā€™s Recovery.

7 Likes

Just ate some ground pork sloppy joes, watching Netflix and hanging out with my cat! Sober Fridayā€™s > Fridayā€™s you wonā€™t remember! :+1:

5 Likes

Korean hot pot is whatā€™s up

14 Likes

Waiting on my hubs to get home so I can eat some chocolate lol

8 Likes

Binging sci-fi tonight waiting for my body to relax so i can sleep.

4 Likes

On my way home traffic turned to shit, so I took a minor detour to my sisterā€™s new house. Minor detour, only 45 minutes out of the way! :joy:

My Dad is on his way with the moving van (they just got posession of the house yesterday). Gonna help unload then cruise home tonight.

My sister, also sober almost 18 months, found a cupboard full of liquor and wine! :flushed: weā€™re gonna flush it down the sink tonight. While we celebrate her new beginnings.

Happy Sober Friday Gang!

14 Likes

Seafood ramen without sake :slight_smile:

13 Likes

22 Likes

:heart: I was just wondering about thisā€¦ Thanks for sharing, Iā€™m so proud of you

3 Likes

Heavy Metal Holly! :sunglasses: :metal: :heart:

3 Likes

But doesnā€™t that include gravy? :nauseated_face: There is no way on this world that I would put gravy anywhere near chips. Sacralege!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey fellow sober warriors. I see people here talking about struggling on weekends. If this is you and you arenā€™t sure what to do with yourself, feel free to chatter away in here to find your way through Friday night.

Iā€™m in Eastern Standard Time, so still at work. After work I am meeting my sponsor to do some work together, then go to a meeting together. Then home for some relaxation and probably and early night so I can get up early on Saturday. Itā€™s not super exciting, but it sure beats drinking myself to blackout, embarrassment, argument, endangerment, etc and waking up tomorrow full of guilt, shame and feeling like I poisoned myself.

Huzzah! Happy Friday night!

16 Likes

Meeting and step work today and tonight!

5 Likes

Going out to dinner with a girlfriend tonight, super stoked to see her face and not chat just in messenger every day lol!

12 Likes

One track mind still. Canā€™t shake the excitement to get out on the trail this weekend.

Staying busy. Lots to finish today to close out the work week and making up for lost time with friends before I go. Gonna catch up with one over dinner tonight, maybe see some others for brunch in the AM.

8 Likes