Friday night - what's up

Just got in from work, cooking quick and easy sausage and chips. Good old British staple. Then early night with my book I think.
Such a rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle I lead these days.

11 Likes

Playing my third show of the week tonight. Pretty excited though. I opened for the headliner back in February with my other band, so, it’s gonna be cool to hang with them again, and they’ll get to see my other group.

7 Likes

That’s the truth right there!! Amen, sister!!:grinning:

2 Likes

And fresh squeaky curds!

9 Likes

Still on the hunt for my missing kitty.

Planting some flowers, fixing up my porch, chasing after my wild boys…praying for the return of my kitty. Later, fixing dinner for the fam and heading to a meeting. Lord knows I need one…

10 Likes

Come to Seattle! I’d totally come see you guys!

1 Like

Been keeping you and another friend of mine that lost their 7 mo old husky yesterday in my thoughts today and praying for safe returns! :heart:

2 Likes

I hope you find your kitty soon. Sorry to hear it’s lost :confused:

1 Like

Sounds just like mine. Can’t beat getting buried in a good book

1 Like

It was supposed to be overcast but sun is here instead! And it seems like a library-and-housework kind of a day, with a decent chance of ending off enjoying a more Zen like order in the home after it all. Dinner will be filled with aromas of ginger and sesame oil, because my bok choy has been so patient in the fridge for the past few days. I’ve really need a de-stress operation, so with luck I will be going into next week’s tasks with much more in the tank.

:star_struck::partying_face::raised_hands::bat::fox_face::leaves::sunny::sun_behind_rain_cloud::rainbow::rice::chopsticks::notes::books::recycle:

Edit: feelin’ playful too, so this shirt is coming out.

15 Likes

Any one have a Stewart’s root beer around them? Beautiful night so the boy and I are taking out the ralliart and evo for a nice sunset drive to enjoy a classic root beer float and some hot dogs :beers::sunny: spring has sprung !

1 Like

5 Likes

There is a bbq cook off downtown this weekend; so tonight I will walk down and grab a quick bite. I have get all of my gear together for the 72 mile bike ride tomorrow (if you don’t hear from me again, you will know why). Then early to bed so I can make the starting line in the morning.
Have a great & sober Friday night!!!

6 Likes

Here I sit, in my office all alone. Several colleagues took the day off, so no one to talk to. I’m anxiously waiting for 4 o’clock to roll around so I can jet outta here and get my butt home and into bed.

To my Aussie friends, what is a “chook”, and why would someone call me that?

4 Likes

Isn’t a chook a chicken?

1 Like

I’ve never heard that before! My singer called me that when I told her I’m sick. “Poor chook” she said. :flushed:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:. Yep, a chook is a chicken. “Poor chooks” kind of an old saying thing. Like “Aw poor baby”. My grandparent’s used to say it, haven’t heard it in years though.

3 Likes

Work again. Starting in a few weeks I will work every single Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so my kids aren’t having to go back and forth so frequently during the week. I like the idea of having a set schedule personally… nothing I’m missing out anyway. Have a safe and sober weekend everyone!

7 Likes

I only know it because we used to watch Neighbours a lot,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I had some chips and gravy this evening, delicious! :grin: #sorrynotsorry