Friday night - what's up

@ifs @aircircle
Well, well, well…looks like I have some after all!

3 Likes

Tom, you’ve got a matcha whisk in there!

2 Likes

But my collection looks amateurish nonetheless! Tea shopping tomorrow!

I do recall buying some a couple years back! Now I will again!

I switched from coffee to matcha in the morning.

And this is a lovely bird tin of English breakfast that was gifted to me by a sweet friend at xmas.

2 Likes

Enjoy guys! Have to get little ones to sleep:sleeping_bed:

Visiting my brother so I have something to think about instead of alcohol. Still thinking about alcohol

2 Likes

Night night! Time to write my gratitude list, meditate and find my way into bed. Thanks for the tea chat!

3 Likes

Hey there! Whenever I am thinking about drinking, I have something delicious to eat. Also I do something - “move a muscle, change a thought” is what people have told me and it works. What time zone are you in?

2 Likes

Gratitude list! Thank you for the reminder! Enjoy your evening all!

1 Like

Oh hey Tom!

1 Like

Yeah :confused: This is how I’ve felt about them for years now. I’m hoping that will change at some point.

I’m so excited for today though! I decided to make the day fun for my kids before the wedding… I’m so happy I’m not drinking this day away.

2 Likes

We went to this hipstery kinda place for dinner and drinks, Soda & Swine. It was nice they featured something other than cocktails.

Funny, I didn’t even end up finishing this. Food was pretty good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love dancing, I’m sure it will happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drinking? No way, dude…

Whats up for sober friday, folks?

10 Likes

Not much tonight. Saw Endgame last night so having a quiet night tonight. Sort the house out for the weekend. Might watch a Marvel film, one of the guardians maybe?

3 Likes

I dont have any grand plans but I am excited to not drink tonight. It will not be a half forgotten blur or where i lose control of my emotions and do or say something dumb. I am going to be present and i… am really motivated to follow through on not ruining the nights i have with my boyfriend (by being drunk). I havent told him i am now actively working on this, i want him to see it first, so he knows it is not just talk. So anyways just excited for a new kind of Friday night :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Indoor rock wall climbing… plans put into motion after my recent meltdown, but originally inspired by @aircircle and @ChicagoT. Have I ever told you guys I’m terrified of heights? :grimacing::joy:

10 Likes

Tonight will be dinner and bed. I have a bike fitting Saturday morning. Boring just like I like it :smile:

3 Likes

Tonight im going to a ca meeting… i cant wait . I get so excited for meetings x i love being around clean and soba people who understand this journey were all on x

5 Likes