Friday night - what's up

You’ll be fine Ashley. Just embrace it. I’ve done it for a few years now.
I took a break but started again a couple of years back to try and regain some height confidence after I fell through a ceiling at work.
It worked.
You’ll have fun :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s so disheartening to get to work on Friday morning and see everyone already being on Friday night. I hate you all. Start a Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania thread for your Friday nights. Us Yanks are still working :angry:

4 Likes

My first daddy daughter dance is tonight so it’s gonna be a good night!

11 Likes

I keep telling myself I’ll get one of those some day…
Let me know how it goes

2 Likes

I want pictures of @Jante76 cuttin a rug

5 Likes

It’s rained for 8 straight days in Syracuse. I wish I had a trainer and Zwift

3 Likes

It’s not that bad Derek. Tristan just posts when he gets up. It’s still only lunch time in UK :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m here!! 5:45am… @anon19498634 the heights are the best worst part of rock climbing for me. My kids have no fear and go straight up. Maybe I’ll take them tonight.

5 Likes

Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll get you one of me cuttin a turd.ha!! I can’t dance for shit.n thankfully Harper won’t be able to tell the difference.

3 Likes

She’s excited for it, so it’ll be a good time.

1 Like

Correct. Up at 4/430 on Fridays, usually. Work from home, and usually not much to take care of on a Friday if I’ve been able to get my duties taken care of between Mon-Thurs. Really just a matter of being online and available, so Fridays are a pretty chill day…barring a work-related shitstorm, which have been known to crop up!

As soon as I wake up on Friday, I get the gym and groceries done, then I’m pretty much in Friday night mode right then and there.

2 Likes

My boy takes his first jab at his license test in a few hours! Eek!!!

5 Likes

Hahaha that just brought me back to when I took my driver’s test. For some reason, my Mom was allowed in the car with the officer and I.
I’ll never forget that she was very obviously trying to butter the guy up and smooth him over…she latched onto him having an Irish last name (who doesn’t around here?), and she just gabbed and gabbed about it. Driving test lasted maybe 5 minutes, and he didn’t make me do half the stuff you’re supposed to. Cheers Mom, lol

Good luck to your boy!

3 Likes

Bahaha, thats awesome!!! I know, I was saying I wished I could be the car to see how it goes but I know he will tell me allllll about it after!

1 Like

Another rocking Friday night at my house. Hubby is out of town, and neither kid has any activities or jobs to be driven to and from. I’m going to sit my ass in hubby’s LayZBoy and watch Netflix!! Hopefully the kids will hate my selections and go watch YouTube videos in their room. LOL

4 Likes

My youngest keeps on at me to take her again. She loves it, like a bloody spider she is. Only problem is I can’t climb myself if I take her. Have to go to one that has a good bouldering room :grinning:

Back at the dealership this morning. Computer freaking out and needs reflashing. That’s what I get for calling her KITT.

At least the Turbo Boost hasn’t failed me yet.

4 Likes

You could start calling her Serenity. Needs TLC but will run forever with it. Wait, you didn’t put a Capissen 38 into it, did you? Do that, and it’ll fall right out of the sky.

1 Like

That was my last car. Sera for short. She did have a great run. :+1:

1 Like