Friday night - what's up

Same here! It’s awesome. Got a double meeting back to back tonight after the gym. Strenghting the mind n body.

2 Likes

Beautiful Mel :grin:

1 Like

Enjoy xxx :grinning:

1 Like

You too girl :heart:

1 Like

Cat attacked the pup earlier .managed to cut her ear.
Blood everywhere.
She did jump on him though. So fairs fair I suppose :grinning:

6 Likes

Watching Rocket League tournament, eating mashed potatoes and salmon in tomato sauce and drinking mango soda ^^ Pretty awesome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahh what type of puppy do u have ?

Today is my 32nd consecutive sober Friday.

I’m a “numbers guy” so I naturally think about the numbers of sobriety.

32 Fridays, or 30,720 waking minutes which gives us 537,600 sober blinks of the eye. Usless information, I know. Fascinating info? That’s for you to judge.

Happy sober Friday gang!!! Here’s to your 16,800 sober blinks you will have today!

:crazy_face:

9 Likes

Interesting combo of ingredients there, is that a popular dish in Finland? I can’t picture the taste.

She’s a Bearded Collie cross Greyhound whippet bull terrier type Lurcher.
Offending scratch, anobody would have thought that her leg had been cut off the amount of noise she made.

3 Likes

Me too…?!

Afraid of heights or going rock climbing? lol

Weather is kind of crazy. Not sure if I’ll be going tonight.

2 Likes

Heights, im assuming for the climbing they’ll be some kinda harness…if not than the nurse may need a docta…:sunglasses:

1 Like

4 Likes

Gym and swimming pool for me… my Friday nights have changed :blush: day 69

8 Likes

How adorable i used to have a lurcher and she was a wimp if anything went near her !! Such loving and loyal dogs … i used to volunteer walking the rescue dogs 4 my local lurcher dog centre. Me and my daughter r in temporary accommodation at moment but once i get my forever home id love to get another dog x

1 Like

I agree, really sweet dogs. We’ve had 3 now. This one is coming to work with me, so is my Shadow. Her name.

No climbing this evening… a lot of main roads flooded everywhere :confused: Traffic backed up for days. The kiddos are going OOT this evening for the weekend, so I have the evening to myself. Was able to order and pick up a take-and-bake.

Sooooo… it looks like I’ll be stuffing my face with :pizza:and cookie dough for dinner​:ok_hand:Had thoughts of what would taste pretty damn good with this pizza, but not today.

15 Likes

I am having a big ass olive pizza and watching the OG Mad Max movie on Amazon. Can you believe I have never seen it? WTH is wrong with me…
@anon19498634 sorry your climbing got canceled. :pensive:

6 Likes