Friday night - what's up

Can you believe I don’t even know what movie you’re talking about? :joy: Enjoy your :pizza::yum:

1 Like

Yes. Yes I can.

1 Like

Resized_giphy_1mNBTj3g4jRCg_fixed_width_48883318639008

Bowling league night!

4 Likes

Friday night & I’m going to see Avengers End Game… again😁

1 Like

Ha! Well… there might be some truth there… :grimacing:

@jimmy7-30-17 :star_struck::star_struck: I’ve been wanting to join a bowling league :bowling: forever. What can a sucky beginner expect? Not many wins, yes… but what else?

3 Likes

Today involved a totally spontaneous wander to a new park, meditation under a tree, then getting to see cool paint jobs and wall art in the alleys on the way back. Cooked and cleaned after, so now there’s nothing hanging over my head to get in the way of my evening.

9 Likes

Im lucky as my team and a couple other teams are all in recovery. Its great to spend times with my “other” family and see how are lives are improving. If you have any recovery friends invite them as we all suck but it sure is fun to laugh at ourselves. Oh and liquor sales are way down at this bowling alley!!! Ha ha😁

2 Likes

Well. Hmm. I think that was a pretty okay movie. Next week I’ll probably watch something more current. Like Mad Max:Fury Road. Got to get to sleep now as I’m riding my bike to the beach to catch the sunrise tomorrow. Stay sober peeps!

3 Likes

@anon19498634
Love the pizza, but sorry you missed your climbing. I was curious how it turned out.
All of you have me thinking about climbing now :confused:

MM Fury Road is so good!

Tonight I caught some birds and might process the photos in a few. Then dashed off to a meeting. Ate some leftovers and am tired. The kind of emotionally tired feeling where my eyes hurt.

I’m in bed, zzz. Been dragging all day and finally get to relax…

1 Like

This is amazing… thanks for the advice and sharing.

1 Like

My turn to sign off :sleeping::sleeping: Hope everyone gets (or had :earth_africa:) some restful, sober sleep this Friday night. Will probably bump up the Saturday thread tomorrow if no one else does. Niiiiiite…

4 Likes

Oh today is Friday? Lol.

Not at all, it was the first time I tried it. Was a lot simpler taste than I anticipated but definitely good :slight_smile: Spices and herbs make it really work though.

Well here we are again! The weeks just roll by, huh?

So what’s on for tonight and the weekend?

I have Mothers Day stuff, mostly. Seeing my Mom tomorrow, and then on Sunday it is my GF’s Mom’s birthday and Mothers Day, we’re having a BBQ for that like every year.
Soccer match tomorrow night. We finally fired our coach, who was universally disliked for his abilities (or lack therof) and attitude/personality. A long overdue sacking. Really looking forward to seeing my new friends I made at the last game, they were such nice people.

13 Likes

Houston is under water y’all :roll_eyes: Glad I get to sleep at home today. Work tonight and tomorrow… going to pack a bag just in case. You guys have an awesome day! :sleeping::sleeping:

10 Likes

I read a bit about that. Looks scary !! Stay safe :pray: and sleep well

1 Like

Really regretting not checking the weather forecast before I went out. It was sunny when I left my house! 🤦

Going out for a meal with some colleagues which will be nice. Even if my feet are soaking wet.

Leaving early to pick up some chicks which need rehoming from my boyfriend’s school, so that’s super exciting!

6 Likes

My teens are at a concert (by themselves) until 11pm. So, I will be doing what good Moms do, stressing out and cleaning house.

For the weekend, not a whole lot. I do plan to do some work on my own business. I have been setting it off to the side to make money for other people. I want to flip that concentration to myself and my future dreams.

Hopefully, the girls will remember Mothers’ Day. My oldest works, so maybe I can grab a bite with the younger.

Time, ya’ll! Enjoy your younger kids while you can.

4 Likes