From where are you?

Hey, I thought it would be nice with a topic where we all just tell each other from where we are, or where we live :slight_smile: I thought it might help if you feel alone. Maybe you get to hear that someone is from the same country, city, state or whatever as you!
For me it’s Finland. I live in Finland and have always lived here. A beautiful country in my opinion!
So, from where are you? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Chattanooga TN.

5 Likes

Bay Area, Northern California :bridge_at_night:

6 Likes

I was born in upstate New York, USA and my home now is in beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina! I have also found a new home here on this forum with all you fine folks.

9 Likes

Hey. I’m from Rebuplic of Turkey. I wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Nice! Seems there are many people from the US here! And I have also kinda found a new home here with all the nice people!

3 Likes

Nice! I wish to go there one day! And thanks! I also wish you, and all others the best!

Qld, Australia :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Wow! That is certainly very cool! Like, you went to a school in the jungle! :smiley: That’s cool. Me, myself have always lived in the same house, never moved. I’m pretty young tho, still going to school.
And hope you like it in England! For maybe 2 years ago, moving to England was one of my dreams. Hope you will have a great holiday also!

Thinking about moving to QLD from the US! I wanna do a grad school program in Brisbane :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Syracuse NY right here.

1 Like

The Cuse representin’! Go Saltine Warriors!

2 Likes

Milwaukee, WI- Drinking capital of the US :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Louisville, Kentucky

2 Likes

Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

Pleasure to meet you! I hope to visit Finland one day, in pictures it is a beautiful place.

2 Likes

Phoenix, Arizona.

2 Likes

Alberta, Canada :canada:

3 Likes

Go Dubs! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ventura, California!

3 Likes

Detroit, Michigan, or Da’toliet. Probably why I am still repping 630, west 'burbs of Chicago.

2 Likes