From where are you?

Central massachusetts. Need to find a place where it doesn’t snow a foot at a time or have sweltering humidity giving me frizzy hair in the other season. Lol

5 Likes

Coming to you all live from Cleveland, Ohio! Born and raised.

4 Likes

Chicago, Illinois

3 Likes

We’re practically neighbors!
I’m quite proudly from the city that is home to the country’s most phallic building: Ypsilanti, MI.

2 Likes

Montréal, Canada

3 Likes

Northern parts of Norway

3 Likes

Dirty Jerz here…that’s new jersey on the east coast for all you folks abroad

3 Likes

I’m in brisbane. Well about 20mins south of brissy. Absolutely fantastic weather in qld, I’ll never live anywhere else! That’s a huge move for you though!! Do they not do the course you want in the U.S? Or did you want to come here anyways?

1 Like

Samesies! MKEstrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from a place in Georgia called milledgeville but people call it murderville because of all the gang fights/shooting ect ect but I’m 18 years old im a recovering meth addict and I am 63 days clean

4 Likes

Florida, us

2 Likes

40 miles north of Detroit. Close to farm country but still close to city life.

1 Like

Nice at least it isn’t Ann Arbor. In Westland here.

1 Like

Hah, what’s wrong with Ann Arbor? I mean, other than the students. They’re awful.

2 Likes

Mission, BC Canada!

1 Like

I’ve always had a draw to it! Also I want to cross-study a certain facet of Aus and US culture… aaand my boyfriend happens to be from (western) Australia :slight_smile: The program is actually in Brisbane at Griffith university! I guess you’re a sign it’s a good call if you’re committed to QLD forever! :hugs:

1 Like

Indeed! Definitely a good call :smile:

1 Like

I was born in Northern Italy but I’m moving to Australia :koala::spider::beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

Brookshire, Texas

1 Like

I wish you well in your move. That’s a big deal.

1 Like