From where are you?

I’m from Salt Lake, Utah.

4 Likes

It is, but I’m doing it for love and I feel so lucky! Australia is incredibly beautiful! Another reason to stay sober! I want to start this new life with a better version of me :smiley:

4 Likes

Sacramento California. Born and raised but I’m a hardcore Steelers fan. I’ve spent summers in upstate New York, I frequent Tahoe and San Francisco, and I try to make my way to Hawaii as often as often as possible. I have yet to leave the country.

2 Likes

I’m from Salt Lake City, Utah. It’s a truly beautiful place to live!

5 Likes

Upstate New York

5 Likes

Promised land SCOTLAND

5 Likes

Currently live in Cornwall, England but working in Kazakhstan until maybe September.

4 Likes

Indeed. Was out there in early June. Loved the lake, and even bought a copy of “Carnival of Souls”.

1 Like

Im from Egypt but I live in Kuwait that first topic I write here thanks guy’s

4 Likes

Narrow roads, students that don’t know how to drive, and the students that think if they walk out in front of a car it will stop. LOL. Oh and Art Fair this weekend.

There’s a decent amount of upstaters here

1 Like

Indianapolis, Indiana.

1 Like

Germany :de: The land of beer :joy:
I live near the beautiful city Bonn, birthplace of Beethoven. I love the kindness of the people here. They are a little louder as in other cities, love to party and have the best food of Germany :heart_eyes::wink:

4 Likes

Maine, USA-aka Vactionland! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Birmingham, Alabama… known mainly for our Football Team… The Crimson Tide and Our Beautiful Beaches.
It’s only day 3 for me and I’m already worrying how I’m going to get through all the Football Parties and Tailgating. I know I need to just concentrate on today. But my mind is already going there.
I wanted to say Hi to everyone and i joined on Monday. I have found this site so helpful. I’ve been so encouraged by what I have read. Thanks for everyone sharing.

5 Likes

Durham, NC. 3 hours from the mountains, 3 hours from the beach. Many do not realize how diverse NC is. I love it here.

3 Likes

I too was born in upstate NY. I now live in Swansboro, NC.

1 Like

Hey I am am from north west England a little town called colne. So diverse this group it’s great x

2 Likes

Bonnie colne on the hill lol :joy:

Hey - another Carolinian! I had no idea.