Froot Loops đŸŽ¶

Always loved everything about this and Yes, raising my own hand, yes, I am, too!
( My own worst enemy)

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of these guys. They’re incredible!

5 Likes

Ohmygod I was just about to put this song up on the daily thread song but I went with a different route. So glad this got up. I’ve been listening to this type of music off and on here in my early sobriety. This song was supposed to be put up today. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I listened to it twice
 first time was watching and second time with my eyes closed just listening. I love it!

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

What a great cover! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love Elle King and can’t believe I stumbled onto this gem. :heart_eyes: Paul Young’s cover may be the most well-known, but Daryl Hall’s voice on the original is gold.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Another Legend has past away.

Rest in Peace Meat Loaf. You never walk alone. :disappointed_relieved::blue_heart:

My very first cd
 Bat out of hell

6 Likes

Sweet Louisiana bayou soul :sunglasses:

4 Likes

One of my favorites.
Paul Brady. I posted his “Homes of Donegal” in Anthems.

2 Likes
1 Like

If you’re gonna be a one hit wonder, this is the way to do it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is one of those instances when you’re likely to know the song but have no idea who the artist is.
I would’ve never guessed spacehog :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Except for this one. No one knows the title or the artist. :joy:

6 Likes

Most people don’t remember the name of the band but I’m a rare case. Growing up, my siblings and I thought it was the silliest name of a band ever so we’d randomly say the name for humors sake.
Unfortunately, it stuck with me for life.
The tubthumping part I tend to forget though

2 Likes

Since we’re on the subject of one hit wonders, this is one of my favorites.

Fun fact: These guys are still together, making music and performing, even though their one song came out almost 30 years ago

2 Likes

One hit wonder!

5 Likes
6 Likes