Froot Loops 🎶

1 Like
5 Likes
3 Likes

Love this song … I am in a conversation about mushrooms and this song pops in my head. Just regular mushrooms for the dinner table. Love how our minds work. Hugs @ShesGotMoxie , thinking about you, too. Havent seen your check in today but think you were going to go the outdoor market. I saw a pic of the Aspen one and thought of you. Yum
Edit Nice song @Mno , where has that been all my life.
@Bluekoolaid nice to see you

3 Likes

Hugs to you :hugs: Thank you for thinking of me. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like
6 Likes

Happy Eleven Months @ShesGotMoxie !!
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ( one to grow on)
I remember when you started, of course, and it’s been nice to see you sober, good times, bad times, hard times, easy times, although it’s never really easy, and I get that
. Lots of love and hugs. Best wishes. Thanks for starting this music thread.

Just the song that I picked and not one with some ‘deep inner meaning just for you’.
I did see him sing this in 2016 a few months before he “died”

Edit. PS. Yet another Rolling Stone song that I either don’t remember or never heard. Where was I, anyway?
I’m going to pay attention to the rest of their euro tour and see if they play it so far they haven’t. Thank you you broadened my education

4 Likes

Thank you, Alisa. Lots of love and hugs to you. :revolving_hearts::hugs: I’m grateful you’re here. Thank you for all the music you bring. You’ve introduced me to so many new songs and artists! I’ve always loved LIVE, but this one you shared stands out…

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Check out TP’s Celestial Suit at Live Aid.

This is the power of music.

4 Likes

There’s good in our world. Ukrainian choirs singing with Stones. Vienna. July 15, 2022.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Dutch best known rock singer with a not so well known track which has been my favourite for years. Still is, although I’m in a better head space now.

4 Likes

What a voice!

1 Like
3 Likes
6 Likes

This song was on my mind all last week. I almost posted it. It’s one of only a few songs that I know are U2’s

1 Like