Froot Loops đŸŽ¶

@ShesGotMoxie hey you, where you at? hope you’re doing okay!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I love this song by Allen Stone. What’s yours?

3 Likes

Im a Don Williams guy like country western i play alot of it on my guitar

1 Like

The song by elderbrook- something about you(keeping me sober)
Happier by marshmellow.
There my re runs atm.
I have music on 24 7. So my guilty plays change all the time.

1 Like

REM everybody hurts

2 Likes

Just saying hi @ShesGotMoxie 

( lyrics are just the lyrics of the song not a message from me )
My message is hello, wishing you happy days, a beautiful spring, beautiful each season snd a happy life. You’re thought about. Big hugs. Lots of love.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Duane,hell yes!

2 Likes

Billy, so glad you made it to your Madi’s bday! Was worried there and bummed for you.
PS if you haven’t sometime look at the Cream and Blind Faith I posted last week in Anthem. Love the 40 year later versions. Esp Jack Bruce singing on White Room, 2005. And as it says in the comments, “Clapton abandoning the falsetto of the studio version”. Also the rest of course. Winwood and Clapton on “ Wasted”.
Edit. Too bad Duane and so many others didn’t get the chance to perform 40, 50 and 60 years later, doing imo just as great performances as original.

2 Likes

White Room at the top of my list. Jack’s voice Ginger’s thunder and oc Clapton’s exuberance. Thanks for shared happiness as far as my grands. Last night Madi said she wamted me to give her a bath. Ot was a slice of heaven. She instructed me. So cute. So intelligent. “First wash my hair. Pour the watet on my hair 3 times
etc”. When i was toweling her dry she said " don’t forget to dry my hootchie cootchie," cuz me and Berry are Hootchie Cootchie men!

2 Likes

Lol! Three times on rinsing her hair. I’ll have to remember that. Lol that’s cute. Glad you’re having fun. Look forward to her blowing out her candles. Yes to the link you posted. Same one I posted over there. Love it.

1 Like

Just for today

2 Likes

I’ve always loved this song but it has really helped me in becoming my mantra during my early sobriety

Lord Give Me Strength - Luciano

2 Likes

Lots of love to you, Alisa. :revolving_hearts: I’ve been doing a lot of work on myself. Being sober brought to the forefront just how messed up my life truly was. I’m beginning to see light. Thank you for thinking of me. You’re in my heart. :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Lots of love to you too dear lady. Who said it be easy right? Glad to see you, glad to see you put in the work. Big hugs and love from Berlin (just a little holiday here)

3 Likes

1 Like

That’s beautiful @Alisa .This is classic for me. Winwood,Clapton and mean Mr. Toad aka Ginger Baker.

1 Like

24 minutes to finish the 90 minutes. This is good for more than a third of it. Bicycle.
@Soberbilly Congrats again on your awesome 1 year ( you didn’t click my comment on sober selfies last I looked so hope you saw it
 big celebration week for you this week, so happy for you!!! )

And @Scorpn 200 days my friend!!! Sooooo happy for you! Look forward to your posting later. Big hugs. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation: Times 200!!!

3 Likes