Fucked up!

Fucked up today.
Been sober for 6 days, but today I went all in with alcohol and amfetamin… feel like a fucking no good looser fuckface!
Wasn’t strong enough to deal with my emotional problems and issues… my ADD and reality took over, so I used dope and booze to mask a weaklings hurt.
I feel so fucking bad!

7 Likes

Don’t give up on yourself my friend and find some good people to run with. You don’t have to live like that I know you can do it!!

3 Likes

So what’s your plan for moving forward? What will you do to escalate your war against your addictions?

Meditate on this: “If I win, I win. If I lose, I learn”

So what have you learned?

8 Likes

Thank you my friend! I also know that I have to drop some “friends”. They are not responsible for my mistakes, but they shure dosnt help…

5 Likes

Words of wisdom!

Can’t tell you how many times I have relapsed. Today is a new day. You have 6 days sober, think about that and start again today. Fail forward!

2 Likes

Deal with one thing at a time.

1 Like

3 days ago I felt the same and it sucks. People who give advice are right. Know your triggers, find things to do and goals to achieve. Dont let depression get you as hard as it is. Even I on day three of being clean am still upset with myself in a big way. But I have to believe that I can get out if this mess.

2 Likes

The secret to life is to fall down seven times, and stand up eight…i forget who said this…learn from this and get stronger.

6 Likes

Maybe a meeting might help plenty sober friends there to share with wish you well

2 Likes

A quote from a movie I love and it’s true: “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.”
What led to this relapse? How can you make things different the next time life want’s to put you down?
I know dealing with emotions sober is awful the first time. Your body is not used to deal with it any more, give it time. Pick yourself up, stand tall, be proud, you’ve got this!

2 Likes

Sorry for the silence… been drinking and taking drugs from the day I made my post

1 Like

I write with help from my phone… I am a Finn living in Sweden… my phone helps me with the spelling… don’t want no sympathy, just don’t know wich way to turn.

Hi @Mikke

I have no experience with your DOC besides alcohol. All I can say is today is a new day. Put your best foot forward, start again :two_hearts: Also not sure about support groups in your part of the world. It might be easier to do that considering you probably fighting this alone over there. Thinking of you and sending as much strength as I can.:two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m going to tag another Finnish friend who may offer sound advice from that part of the world.
@Mephistopheles

3 Likes

Besides my drinking and dope habits I am also a criminal… adhd brain… fucking things up… it’s like I know I’ve done wrong but still I can’t seem to break the cycle!.. sometimes I wish that I would go to jail, but I don’t want to go there again… sometimes I wonder why there isn’t no help for me… what the fuck do I have to do to break this fucking cycle!?

I have nothing

Yes I think that this helps! Feels much better than talking to family…

1 Like

Do you know what’s the worst in all this

I’m still drinking