Fucked up!

Have you considered rehab, outpatient, therapy, counseling, AA, NA SMART or some other program?

2 Likes

That’s the scary part! I don’t know if I’m ready! But I have to, because I’m killing myself

1 Like

The first step to not drinking is not drinking. Put the booze down, get some sleep, sober up and come back and ask for help.

4 Likes

@Mikke how are you doing?

1 Like

Hi @Mikke Im worried about you. Can you please go to the nearest place for help? Doesnt matter where. Doctor,emergency,AA whatever that can help you to get sober today. Then check in here again. The emotions you have now will be easyer to carry and deal with when you are sober.
Drop whatever you got in your hands right now and go!! I did the same thing last weekend. Perheps the smartest thing ive done. Let us now how you are doing.
Lots of love from Norway :heart:

5 Likes

I can totally support this statement. I carried guilt for 17 years. Instead of dealing with the guilt, and the grief, the pain…i simply drank those emtions away. Sober me is finally healing from that dreadful day.

6 Likes

Please don’t give up my friend! Please try to find a calm, supportive place to spend your time, whether it be a church, library, coffee shop, anything that gets you out of old routines. Your safety is most important, make sure you’re not in danger. Remember we are all here to support you, even though we’re not physically with you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you all!!! I’ve checked myself into a hospital so I’m safe for now! Thank you all one million for the support! Never experienced nothing like this before❤️❤️❤️

18 Likes

You are loved, brother. Your higher power has a place for you to fit into the universe when you are sober. I am so very relieved you have found safety and help. Blessings on your house :pray:.

1 Like

Good to hear you are in a safe place now :slight_smile: Wish you all the best!

Oooohhhh so happy to hear you are safe❤ you matter @Mikke so dont leave this group. Hold on to anyone who offers help no matter who they are. Im getting help from the police tomorrow. Turns out they are so loving and caring!
Keep checking in bro :heart:

@Mikke - you took a huge step in changing your life tonight. That shows so much strength and courage. Take the help that is offered to you. If they suggest detox or rehab? Do it. If they suggest that you go to a 12 step program? Do it. I can tell that you don’t want to live this life any more. The brilliant news is that you don’t have to. You are exactly where you should be right now - in the hospital getting help, and checking in here . We’ll support you in any way we can. You can do this - and life is do much better on the other side.:heart:

3 Likes

Where in Sweden are you located. I can take you to a meeting if you are in the Stockholm area. Please know, there is a way out :purple_heart::pray:

5 Likes

That wont help a darn thing. It will just start the cycle over. Stay put. Get help, get better.

1 Like

Drinking ain’t going to bring her back dude. It’s just gonna make it worse. Take time and positive action for yourself. The better you get the better all your relationships get.

If you drink or use, she will still be gone. You will cement her absence. Get sober, get your own life together. Be a man she can have a healthy relationship with. You do not know what the future holds. You can’t change what has happened, but you sure as hell can take responsibility for your future. Stay in the hospital. Get help. Start putting your life back together one day at a time. You have to do this, Mikke. It’s time to let this mess go.

4 Likes

I wonder if the situation would look/feel different with a head clear of drinking and drugs.

When I sobered up the only thing scarier than what it would take to get better was seeing clearly for the first time where life was going if I didn’t. Then taking action became easier.

2 Likes

i don’t think we get banned for telling someone to cut the shit

6 Likes

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

1 Like

I know that feeling of giving in to the devil.i donr like rhe feeling of defeat…wash ur face and pray… U must talk urself through it…start again…u will be ok…