Fucked up!

Now you do get banned for that! Blasphamy

2 Likes

Who are we to predict if he is ready or not? For some reason he wrote here and went to hospital. In life crisis we se things all black and hopless and ofcourse say it/write it. But when people in a group like this dont belive and hope…cant imagine the lonelyness.

3 Likes

I don’t hope. I pray. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Bella2 , I believe @Mikke has the kernel of sobriety in him. I hope he can cherish it and grow it. We can offer hope during dark times.

When I was drunk and in trouble, I called a guy I had met at a meeting and taken his number. I had never called him until that night. He refused to help me, and with love explained that we don’t do that (bail out strangers).

I do pray that @Mikke finds serenity and sobriety. But if he posts while drinking, that post should go to the thread reserved for active users. That thread is about stopping the episode, not about committing to sobriety. And stopping the episode is the most loving thing this community can offer in that circumstance.

5 Likes

That makes sense. Didnt know there was a thread for active users.

1 Like

It’s under “Seeking Help.”. You have to opt in to be able to see it.

1 Like

@Mikke … wishing you and sending you heartfelt healing blessings, prayers and love, light and positive energy to help you with your situation * hope your next post is filled with optimism towards a better life :heart::heart: know that you’re loved and cared about no matter where you’re at

2 Likes

Hope you can get yourself together

Get your ass to a meeting and done pick up the first drink. THAT is what you have to do.

1 Like

Sometimes the truth hurts.

I heard this last night: I do THIS (sobriety) because I can’t undo THAT (the pain and wreckage of the past in my using). Until you are willing to do anything to change it, nothing changes. I can’t take back all the bad stuff but I can change what I do going forward and try to pay it all back by not hurting my family and friends and helping another alcoholic.

1 Like

@Mikke how are you feeling today? Thinking of you.

I am going to give honest advice. Sometimes you cant do things on your own. It is clear from your posts that perhaps what you need is psychiatric and rehabilitation therapy. You mention ADHD, which can drive drug abuse and can be a huge contributing factor to not being able to pull yourself out of this cycle. Suicidal thoughts are also require attention. Please love yourself enough to seek treatment. I was a total alcoholic and ritalin addict (there are other ways to treat ADHD) a few years ago. Although I relapse from time I have come a long way since seeking professional help. Maybe it’s time.

1 Like