Funny face Fred

8108963_wag but we wanted to see your funny face.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:. This is a tough one to call. like pulling teeth out of a chicken.

1 Like

Bed head. I surely have no self respect :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Are you ok? I see you’re in the hospital.

2 Likes

try, we’re not models but we are beautiful on the inside for what are are attempting to do. Become a better self. Look at yourself in the mirror right now and fall in love with yourself. Then come here and look silly.

3 Likes

be well soon my dear.

This is the best one ao far

I’ll say something Paul. I’m watching Fear the Walking Dead at the moment, and you wouldn’t need any makeup! :joy::joy: You pasty looking bugger! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I photo shopped it I promise.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself. Hugs and luv. :purple_heart::sparkling_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Have fun you only live once. A great face would be the kind you make as a kid, stick your tongue out while wiggling your hands with fingers in ears. Lol

1 Like

God knows why I’m thinking of popeye the sailor man he’s not even got a beard has he.

1 Like

tommorow I’m in the dark atm. Not mentally or emotionally, the lights just not on :joy:

2 Likes

I got arrested last time you told me that :thinking:

2 Likes

I saw a recent pic of you and I must say you are looking very well, I would say more but I don’t want to make anyone else jealous. :joy:

1 Like

we’re still waiting :joy: :joy: :joy:

not right now bud, tommorow. :100:

you realise this thread started with you and me, in years to come it’ll just be pics of us which ain’t gonna help anyone new trying to be sober :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

you did the first selfie though… I’m going to say night to you now bc I’m nearly out of charge and can’t be bothered to get out of bed and get a charger, cheers mate for everything.

1 Like

night mate, I’m at 32%:joy: