GAME: Lie to me

A simple little game anyone can join in on and have a bit of lighthearted fun with.

RULES
You list three things about yourself, one of which is a lie.
It’s up to the rest of us to guess which one is the lie.

To stop it getting confusing once multiple lists appear (that’s me being optimistic, this may fail spectacularly) please @ the person you are responding to as a minimum, or better yet, quote their list in your reply. Just helps keeping track of things and stopping scrolling up and down to link them together.

I’ll start

1. I learnt to drive in a lime green Mini, Mr Bean style. I had to install a small sports steering wheel so i could fit properly.

2. When my jaw was wired shut for 8 weeks one of my favourite meals was a fish milkshake with extra lemon juice

3. Once when I was drunk I fell asleep in the bathroom and my friends had to lift the door out of the hinges (in Australia they have to be lift-out for safety) to get in, not only to wake me but so they could use the toilet

7 Likes

@AyBee I hope number 2 is the lie, that sounds absolutely disgusting. Not sure how to quote properly…
" 1. I learnt to drive in a lime green Mini, Mr Bean style. I had to install a small sports steering wheel so i could fit properly.
2. When my jaw was wired shut for 8 weeks one of my favourite meals was a fish milkshake with extra lemon juice
3. Once when I was drunk I fell asleep in the bathroom and my friends had to lift the door out of the hinges (in Australia they have to be lift-out for safety) to get in, not only to wake me but so they could use the toilet"

I know you were in an accident and probably had your jaw wired, but fish milkshake? That seems too extreme, even for you! :rofl:

@Stac @Dasindog

Incorrect

1 Like

You’re disgusting

6 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: so now that your jaw isn’t wired shut do you still partake in that delicacy?

1 Like

To be fair, it was tuna morney blended and double sieved. I called it a fish milkshake as served in glass with straw… and it was delicious.

1 Like
  1. I learnt to drive stick on a 1940 style tractor

2. I’ve broken the same arm 3 times

3. I was married, spur of the moment, at a 24hr wedding chapel in Reno Nevada.

1 Like

You’re not helping your cause! Lol

Should my jaw ever get wired, I’ll get the recipe from you, because I will give it a go.

Dude… Almost all meal replacement liquids are sweet and fake flavoured. You get so fucking sick of it. To have something savoury and with a citrus bite was amazing. Another favourite was green chicken curry. Again, blended and double sieved, served in a glass with a bendy straw :+1::grin:

1 Like

Bald faced lie

1 Like

As I was empathizing, I re-read and 8 weeks really stood out. That’s a lot of fucking time, 168 meals at least. Doing the same thing over and over? No doubt you’d try other things. But really, the first time must have been pretty dicey… how long did you sit and stare at the fishy concoction before downing it? It would be at least 15 minuted if it were me.

Bingo! If you remember on the “things I’ve never done” thread, I’ve never broken a bone; just my heart.

If I had to guess again, I’d say this is a lie

I asked for it. Got stuck straight in. It smelled awesome too.

1 Like

Yes sir!

First part is true, but i managed to wake from their banging on the door before they needed to lift it out of its hinges :joy:

1 Like
  1. Steven Tyler of Aerosmith once jokingly called me a mother fucker.

2. I was placed on academic probation in college for failing a canoeing class

3. My first ever concert was Ozzy Ozbourne

3 Likes

I want this to be true, but suspect it is a lie

1 Like

This is actually true, lol. I showed up drunk multiple times. After the 2nd or 3rd, the instructor said to not bother coming back. Big fat Fail. Had some great priorities back then :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Haha. Awesome. Great story

1 Like