Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

Man really ? Am i trippin balls right now :slight_smile: Have no idea how netflix works but i tought its everywhere the same. Like im in Montenegro and we are geoblocked as !"$

Does anyone watch maybe Stagmer brothers blacksmith channel on you tube Man at arms Reforged ?

Some friends told me about it, but just never found the will to get into it, also these days have been and are busy hard and tough so i just go to sleep with Voyager :slight_smile:

1 Like

images

Two words.
Event Horizon

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Good idea! I’ll watch it again today too. Love it

1 Like

Don’t forget the popcorn :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I have no popcorn :sob: But giabatta and aioli from yesterday :smirk:

1 Like

The Fly. Perfect combination of SciFi and Horror.

╰(´︶`)╯

3 Likes

@Twowaymirror time for Event Horizon :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I liked season 1 of Fortitude.

1 Like

Man try Misfits or The Expanse , I like them a lot.

Event Horizon boom , i liked ot so muchhhhh
Dark city anyone ?

I like everything about it , only one thing i bloody hate, no more episodes … !!!

Like the Martians who never saw the earth sky live , or the ocean, in my opinion even if we colonized the entire galaxy we would bring our sh#t to the table …

God please send skynet or space pirates to unite us !

1 Like

Love that set up!!!

1 Like

have you seen Helix? That’s a good one! But only 2 seasons :pensive: Sense8 was pretty good but I can see where you’re coming from…a few things i didn’t like about it.

2 Likes

I binged it a few years ago. Loved it! I was sad when it was over.

1 Like

Hemlock grove was a good one too…if you like the vampire/ werewolf genre

I wish they would have made a third season of helix. There was even a petition out for it. (≧∇≦)

1 Like

I would’ve signed it! Lol I was left wanting more for sure

1 Like

Has anyone read Finger prints of the gods"?

Funny story about that! I was once talking with a woman from Russia and started talking about The Brothers Karamazov. She remarked, “Oh! You speak Russian!” I said, “Oh. Nope.” Then she said, “Well then you aren’t really reading Dostoevsky then.”

Youch. Whoa K.

2 Likes