Generous words

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here and hope everyone is having a good day… life is beautiful everyday. I don’t have much but with over 2 years of sobriety I have everything… if ur down bad I promise u I was to the absolute worst. I was litterly hopeless and thought I was gonna die a heroin addict but i beat it it took me almost dieing and 4 months in the hospital with meningitis. But I beat it and working now and completely a different person… so if ur down n out just know I was the absolute worst and I got out of it… hopefully everyone’s day comes that’s in that struggle…

26 Likes

Spreading hope, love it, great message.
:pray:

2 Likes

That’s a good story to share, well done for the hard work and sharing the result! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!! So glad you are here and healthy and healing!!

1 Like

Awesome share, thank you. Congratulations on 2 years, you are an inspiration :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you guys, sorry for the late reply I work 3rd shift so it’s been a couple days sense I been on here but I’m up for football today! So figure I’d check my sober app… but just wanted to say thanks to everyone who read my post and replied… I hope everyone is doing well today! Thanks again guys :sunglasses: :muscle:t3: :heart: