Getting past this day

Well I just peeled my eyes open and before I even had done that I’m thinking about getting drunk and then popping some pills with it and I’m hopes maybe I come across some coke!! It’s been 3 miserable days!! Haven’t left my bed in 3 days. If it wasn’t for my dogs i would never get up. As soon as I leave my room I get super bad anxiety like I definitely have no control if I’m going to drink or not! I have been down this road many of times and I know what I need to do and expect but just don’t have energy to fix myself! I’m at the point of giving up. Alcohol is my first and foremost drug of choice but it’s just not enough anymore I have to take pills with it or coke!!

3 Likes

Yeah I use to be the same. It’s a boring ass lifestyle, all of the anxiety and shit your feeling is from the drugs and alcohol. Give that shit up, I got 3 dwis put myself 60 grand in debt because of coke. Get through the first couple of weeks and everything turns out to be amazing. I was so scared of sobriety, but now I can’t believe I never got sober sooner. Oh yeah and I realized I was a weak little boy who was hiding behind coke and alcohol, that’s really all anyone who does drugs is weak and insecure who never want to get better. So don’t be weak, be strong and fight for your life keep coming around and get to know us. Sober life is the best life

5 Likes

I do have my husband but he is gone every 2 weeks. I guess I wouldn’t call him support more of and enabler

Thanks for that. At this point just doesn’t seem possible to get to that point

Hey. Just to say thanks for posting. I’m having my toughest day so far here trying to get to day 13. Like you, I struggled for the first few days and hated how low I was feeling. Have probably fell in to a false security after that where everything was great and I was enjoying everything, only a few mild cravings but now this has really hit me today. Gonna try and find something to distract me tonight and hopefully will get another day to add to the tally. You can do the same, though. Each small victory, each decision against what we are used to will change the way we think and it will get easier. Previously had 120+ days sober so speaking from experience. Convinced myself then that it wasn’t as issue and ended up totally out of control again. Don’t give up.

3 Likes

Ahh I feel you I’m on end of day 9 I was in bed for a week then I get a good day then a not so good day or a good morning and awful afternoon. Keep pushing thru it does BC easier. Xx

2 Likes