Give up day twins

4/1/17…drunken fools day! :wink:

3 Likes

Uh, @Jomama224, did I overheard correctly that you are also on day 59? Is March 20, 2017 your sobriety date? Please confirm. Because if so, @DarthTjader and I JUST FOUND OUR SOBER TRIPLET! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

I love this “looking for twins” topic!! 8)Fun!!
Any twin with date 4/30???8)Congrats to ALL of you on your sobriety regardless the date!!8)

3 Likes

Great idea! How am I just now seeing this?
3-13-17 was my first sober day

2 Likes

I’ve been clean and sober since March 23 2017 just about to 60 days and everyday its still such a difficult choice a lot of meetings and faith related activities keeping me accountable …whose out there with the same sobriety date

2 Likes

hey @Charlie_C! 4/15/17 for me too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh shit! Look at all that confetti!!! Sober date triplets bitches! (Insert ‘celebrate good times’ here)!!

6 Likes

Yes!!! Triplets

2 Likes

No, QUADRUPLETS! @StephN also shares the same sobreity date!

Come on let’s celebrate!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Ceeeeelabrate good times, come on :musical_note::notes::musical_note:
Let’s celebrate. Doo woo.

Congrats on 60 days all of us!

6 Likes

Lmao…this is awesome :laughing:

1 Like

30 days today!

1 Like

I still haven’t found my sober date twin. Looking for people who drank last on 8th Feb 17. Aren’t we doing well!?

1 Like

I have more birthdays than the Queen!

1 Like

My date is May 18th, 2017. Is there anyone out there with the same date? :pray:t2:

Sky✨

2 Likes

I am pretty sure I must be an only child as far as sobriety date goes. Guess December 28th or 12/28/16 wasn’t so popular.

1 Like

@LeilaBird I feel privileged to be your sober sibling :grin:
@Chad_R Litter mates are whoever have your same month and year (since recovery birthdays are celebrated each month)…there’s plenty of those

1 Like

I hear ya. At work we are REQUIRED to use the format YYYY-MM-DD. After 16 years I struggle to read a date any other way.

So I’m not sure which date I should use. I first made the decision to get sober on Dec 6th, 2016…but my last reset was June 2nd. I know I didn’t succeed but I feel like Dec 6th was the most important day because it was kind of my “rock bottom”…the drinks since have been a part of my journey.

My date is Dec, 14, 2016. Anyone else with that date or near that date?

@VSue your sobriety date is the day you got sober…continuously. If you drank in between, it’s a relapse and you start a new date.