Glad I found this app

That’s a hard one for me, and probably many of us. Company who is drinking. In my case, watching those people get piled up and sloppy is enough of a motivator that I don’t want to engage in that anymore.

2 Likes

I read constantly already. It’s my escape. Gardening is a favorite too. Puzzles I associate with beer unfortunately lol. I just have to keep thinking it will be worth it to wake up feeling great

3 Likes

:heart::heart: agreed

1 Like

Hello Bridget. Im glad you found the app too. Its a great place to come to. Nothing wrong with going to bed at 8 sober. You wake up earlier refreshed and with more energy throughout the day.
I love reading and gardening as well amongst many other things.
I stopped smoking almost 3 months ago and have a whole list of new hobbies.
The drinking im working on and enjoy each drink free day. Stick with it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Bridget welcome to the community. If you wanted to look for the online meetings. You can download the “In the rooms” app for free. There’s a meeting like every 2 hours, you don’t even have to turn on your camera. Sometimes I just listen while I’m driving or doing something else.

1 Like

Congratulations on 3 days. I’m 47 days sober and it’s been a very amazing journey. I felt it was easier to get my mind body and soul right for my sobriety i lost 27 lbs along the way. I go to AA meetings 2x a week and it definitely helped me to see and hear people have some similar stories as mine and coming from all different backgrounds and all being raised different but all have something in Common. It’s definitely one day one minute at a time.

4 Likes

Congratulations on 3 days. I remember that three days is huge!! It’s a big step to a new life!!
You can do it!!

1 Like

I was feeling down in the dumps earlier today, and I found much comfort in this app. I’m glad you were able to find this as well. You’re doing great, keep it up! :pray:

3 Likes