Glory Days

Man I miss these days! Thought I’d share a picture of my football days before my addiction makes me smile seeing this photo

9 Likes

I think that with time, you’ll get just as fit and maybe even fitter. At least if that is your goal. You will become fitter with time none the less

1 Like

What team do you root for?

1 Like

I’m working on it running everyday and dieting now I appreciate your motivational words!

1 Like

Hey Donna I’m from Ohio so Ohio State for college and my favorite pro team is the Minnesota Vikings. How bout you are you a sports fan?

1 Like

Oh cool. I’m from New England so Patriots! Although I’ll probably follow Tampa Bay this season with the dynamic duo back together!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can’t hate! Yall win to much lol but big fan of Brady gonna be pretty exciting watching Brady and brother Gronk in Tampa Bay

I know, I can’t wait! Gronk is such a funny guy, there’s some funny videos of him partying, lol. Tom’s the opposite but they’re brothers!

1 Like

Lol Gronk is a funny guy I’ve seen those videos he gets down! Brady is all vegan definitely different people but they connect literally

1 Like

I’m lol remembering some of his moves!:rofl:

1 Like

That one makes me giggle lol

I’ll just leave this here, lol
Bfn!
1 Like

Lol he is a clown kinda like me when I go out lmao

1 Like

This makes me wanna cry! :sob: gonna miss my boys!

1 Like

Awww, let it out girl!:laughing: You can come down for a visit and we’ll go to see them play!

1 Like

Omg that would be amazing! Although I would totally wear my Brady Pats jersey :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely!! We’d get on the jumbotron!:smile:

1 Like