Go here if you struggle right now

Hey you🙋
If you’re struggling right now, just write a message in here, I/r others will respond as soon as I/others can so that we can help one another to get over these waves of craving for our sad but easier old life. I love it to get stronger and stronger everyday just because of resisting for these 10mn, I you feel like too, just join me, I will also write down my feelings/thoughts everytime I struggle.

10 Likes

Well I feel terrible. Like I want to vomit. And cry. I had my last day at a job with a tyrant bully boss. I feel so sad about it all- unappreciated, undermined, not respected and I worked so hard, so many hours overtime. I feel and it hurts. Lucky I don’t drink because I’d be blasted in about 10 minutes to cover up this feeling.

I’m 29 months sober And I know I navigated this BS to the very best of my ability and I did a really good job and I got out of there at the right time. And universe presented me with the next best opportunity and I start a new job in a week.

Thanks TS peeps. You help me more than you’ll ever know! :purple_heart:

16 Likes

I’m really close to a relapse with self harm and it scares me Bc it’s been getting worse and worse each time.

3 Likes

@Addicted_to_selfharm and @Eliz

I like to meditate when I am struggling. This is my go to: https://youtu.be/wm1t5FyK5Ek

7 Likes

Thanks! :purple_heart: xoxo

1 Like

PS - AMAZING work on 29 months!! :fire::fire::fire::bird:

1 Like

Please know that you are worth it. Stay the course, reach out, use the tools you have learned. You deserve to be healthy.

5 Likes

WOW this is perfect! I really felt with you as you wrote that you had a bad job and I wanted to give you the advice to slowly look out for small other oportunities to get your money from another job, but life already handled it, I like to tell myself: I will get all that needs to come in my life, it will come at the right time (~like this, its not so easy to find the right words from German to English😅) I’m so so happy for you!

I’m sorry for you, did you overcome the :surfing_man::ocean:urge? I Yes I’m really thankful for @Eliz and so proud that you did it! (I not well thats okay too because here, today and right now you have the next chance to live the happy life you’re supposed to have

1 Like

I feel emotionally like shit. So overwhelmed. I’m lonely, sad and depressed. Today was the first day I felt uncomfortable in my sobriety and it didn’t help that I miss my ex so much randomly. I also need to find a place to live in 2 weeks because my last place fell through and I don’t know what to do. So overwhelmed. I’d love a real vacation, but a mental vacation would be nice too. Sometimes I feel suicidal and because of that I just want to drink because I’m like fuck it if I want to die and I ever did why the hell would I stay sober. Yes, yes… find a therapist. Working on it along with many other things.

1 Like

I need help. I’m starting to hide my alcohol use from my husband. He is away this weekend so last night I drank 4 pints and a bottle of wine. I went to hide the empties and had a meltdown. This app is my first step in looking for support.

4 Likes

Dont hide from your husband. Open up and reach out.

1 Like

Well done coming here and finding support. Asking for help changed my life and continues to in sobriety. Keep coming back here - there is a lot to read and lots of experience, strength and hope to be found.

3 Likes

Bless you i totally feel your pain … i hid my addiction from my family for so long … it was hell…once i admitted to myself i could then reach out to my family 4 help … the hardest thing ive ever done was ask … but it was the best thing i ever did … i slowly got on my feet and took tiny steps into my new life of recovery… i never thought i could change and get away from the crack and heroin… but today i celebrate 100 days clean… is there any chance u could open up to your husband or even see a doctor to get help ? Aa is a great place to get help … i wish u the best x

4 Likes

Thank you. I actueven got a message about the first interview right after the mean boss just yelled at me again! I felt like I was being rescued. Your English is fine by the way.

1 Like

I know it’s bad now but everything, everything will be worse if you drink. Maybe talk to your higher power or your spiritual thing to ask you what you want and need?

1 Like

I did not self harm in the way I usually do it (i usually do more bodily harm and permanent things) but I still did in a way… so I didn’t really over come the urge…

Less is better than permanent right? I hope you can do some things for your sell to feel better today.

1 Like

Tomorrow is mother’s day and it’s really hard saying some of the things I have been through… I have a thread about it all of you want you can go check it out to see why I’m so messed up…

2 Likes

Im so worried about u … os there anyone u can call to help u ? X