Goals you have set for yourself & achieved so far this year 🙏

Mine my seem simple… but to me just being on this app and ‘checking-in’ so-to-so speak has really helped me tons… The first thing I seem to do is reach for my phone every morning to see what’s going on with the app and read any new posts…and continue to do so throughout the day. I did however have my first relapse since joining the app. I went into in-patient rehab and proud to say that I am 2 678 400 000 seconds sober :pray:
So completing my rehab is also another accomplished goal, unintentional but welcomed.

16 Likes

Great job on your recovery!!! I’m curious though, how long is that in days? I started doing the math but it’s too late for my brain to handle that lol.

So goals I have achieved: i start a new job next week, I got accepted to a master’s program in the Fall, in other words my life somehow seems to be falling into place. I’ve also learned to branch out and meet new, sober, people. I still need to work on not isolating myself so much but one step at a time.

2 Likes

Wow,… That’s awesome… #skysthelimit​:woman_student::woman_technologist:
Amazing the things we can do when we put our minds to it and achieve truly achieve mental clarity and spiritual awareness. How things seemingly fall into place. Not to be be mistaken for easy, by any means. I also need to work a little more on the isolation part.
Oh… and… lol… my sober time above is a month😁
And congrats again on the acceptance into the masters program :+1:

2 Likes

Stay out of prison :rofl:
-really though.

Get my MacBook
-check

New guitar
-check

Re establish a good relationship with my family
-check

Boat license
-check

Renew drivers license

• half check waiting on the driving test.

Last year and a half I was locked up so
This year has actually been amazing.
Thank god :heart:

3 Likes

@Jowieseff… many blessings… you seem to be on track sir… keep it going!
#sobrietyrocks🙏

1 Like

So… Update it’s been 3,974,4000,000 seconds :slightly_smiling_face: since I left rehab but who’s counting right… Uh… Not this guy.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
During treatment I set some goals for myself short and long term. One of my short term was to reach out to my former employer and hold myself accountable for actions leading up to my unexcused absences and job abandonment. This ladies & gentlemen this was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do (side note - I jumped out of planes for a living in the military) accepting culpability after the fact. Ay dios míos!
All in all it went better than I thought it would. A sense of relief and accomplishment overwhelmed mentally.
#sobrietyrocks :pray:

3 Likes

Awesome!!
Congrats man