Going to doctors in sobriety...and the results

Good idea!! Two words…baby wipes…buy em and use em for the prep!

2 Likes

Blessings to you and your husband on positive putcomes.

1 Like

Wow, you and your husband had a rough go of it early in your marriage! So glad he’s doing well and that you finally went in for the colonoscopy and got that thing removed! I had my first one a year ago (turned 50) and worried for days beforehand. However it was seriously no big deal. Even the prep wasn’t that bad. So happy for you- you are doing things for you and you are so worth it!!:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thai bum-gun
Best thing i ever installed in the bathroom

Thank you for sharing.

I’m glad you went to the doctor.

1 Like

I’m so glad you brought this up!!! I will also be putting this on my list of tests. I have RA with secondary Lupus. My first round of sobriety (4 years) I was diagnosed. Fast forward relapsed for a few years and I’m both feet in and almost 5 months sober. Severe RA flare up and just found out I’m severely anemic and have to have iron infusions. Breast cancer runs in family on both sides and I haven’t had my required twice a year mammogram in years. Nor have I had a pap. I’m 46 years old. I’m sober and that is a blessing. Physically I feel like I’m falling apart. I’ve lost 30 lbs in 4 months which is too fast. I did gain a bit from the alcohol and subsequent poor diet. Now I’m eating clean. My emotional sobriety is good. I try and find the silver lining in everything. This post has made me see that I am not really taking care of myself for me or for my daughter in all the ways I should. I have to stop avoiding out of fear. Thank you for posting this! Monday morning I will be scheduling my pap and mammogram! And I will be asking about a colonoscopy as well.

3 Likes

Perhaps TMI. I use flushable wipes every day. Love it!

2 Likes

…rage, rage against the dying of the light!